3800 Ls6 springs and retainers

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I clear like 5-10pms a day........

amazing how fast those fill........

Mike, im just tossing this around in my head.........Im really worried about how streetable the car will be.

Plus, I dont want somthing to sound to crazy considering work is now 55 miles there and back a day.......

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Royal,

I think you would be fine going with the XP cam on your daily driver, as long as you get the tuning with your Powrtuner down pat so as to rid of the annoyances the cam might bring (Idle, etc).

I would also suggest saving up for a wideband kit if you go with the XP cam, so you can start monitoring true Air/Fuel. None of this narrowband nonsense! There are some good kits out there for us, that's for sure!

I am definitely thinking of going with the XP cam or a Wbody store cam (When Mike introduces some intercooled cams for us) route in about 1-2 years, when the car is paid off and I can afford to take some downtime with it.

Good Luck!

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@May 12 2005, 09:42 PM
thinking about upgrading to a XP cam instead of the VS cam.

NEVER USED OR OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot me an offer.........forget what I paid for them.
[snapback]83521[/snapback]​

I might be interested in them. I'll let you know in a day or so. I have to see if my rocker deal goes through. :)

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Originally posted by 98GTPDriva+May 13 2005, 09:10 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@May 12 2005, 09:42 PM
thinking about upgrading to a XP cam instead of the VS cam.

NEVER USED OR OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot me an offer.........forget what I paid for them.
[snapback]83521[/snapback]​

I might be interested in them. I'll let you know in a day or so. I have to see if my rocker deal goes through. :)
[snapback]83596[/snapback]​
[/b]

I was able to get a set of SLP 1.8s for quite cheap, so I am very interested now. I just want to make sure you are selling both the LS6 valvesprings and LS6 valvespring retainers? Let me know if you for sure want to get rid of these. :)

Oh yeah, do you know what place you bought them from? Thanks...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info