3800 Been an outstanding week

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Eh, Monday sucked...no Sales at work, dog tired; I guess the usual for a Monday

Tuesday, too nice to be at work, faked a sinus problem went home to enjoy the day...ended up doing "honeydo" stuff.

Wednsday, so tired from Tuesday...called in sick, bad rainstorm in the AM kept me from sleeping anyway, both kids were being pills. The youngest (Max) developed a fever, and I'm stuck with "honeydo" stuff again. Max's fever gets worse (Up to 103.7 F) at 10:30 pm. Doctor says wait until morning, and may have to bring him in on Thursday morning. Wife drops large heavy thing on her foot after I go to bed, wakes me up at 2 am to go to the emergency room. We wait until 2:30 until her sister comes over to watch the kids to go to Edwards hospital. Ends up to be a bad contusion...now we own crutches (LOL, expensive one's at that!).

I just got home, and now it's Thursday with 3 hours of sleep.

Looks like I'm not going into work, since I may have to take Max to the hospital since he still has a fever, and my wife can't drive due to the Vikadin and 0 sleep.

Anyway, sorry for the long read, I'm just killing time until I have to call my work and tell them the good news. I actually have a vacation day scheduled for tommorrow, yeah!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Yeah, my boss wasn't too thrilled...oh well. I had someone at work e-mail my account list so I could work a little from home, ugh.

It doesn't get any easier, but sometimes it's worse than others. I'm thinking of popping a few of my wife's vikadins this afternoon and ignoring the kids completely...yeah right!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info