3800 I think I have car issues

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I was driving on my way to work this morning. And I dont have the radio on as of yet, but I hear something funny. Every time I accelerate or better yet when im over 20 MPH I hear this humming noise. I also started to feel something in my gas pedal along with the steering wheel. It almost sounds like a cesna air plane cruising in the sky. You know the small humming of there engine, but the weid thing is is gets quiter when I slow down. It follows the rythem of the wheels. I know it isnt the frequency through the radio either. Not that humming sounds kinda like that to but its a little deeper. The steering wheel and the gas pedal alomst feel like I'm going with the road along with the tires. I am throwing noi codes. I dont think I need new tires that bad. One has about 8-10k miles on it and the rest have about 50k. What do you guys think? It just doenst feel or sound right.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by zeez gtp@May 11 2005, 07:26 PM
jack up the car and if the tire moves side to side, that is an indication the wheel bearing is bad.  you didn't run into anything did you??? haha
[snapback]83316[/snapback]​

:lolsign: Nothin but pot holes that I couldnt clear. The cars has 52k on it. Is it possible with those miles?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@May 11 2005, 08:31 PM
I think they are 150ish if you were to buy it yourself...

Oh yeah and Mike I got your call Sat night but I was on a boat downtown and didnt hear it, and I also lost my phone at SixFlags sunday which sucks!
[snapback]83330[/snapback]​

i say pay the 100, i heard it's a pain in the ass to replace, but that's up to you

I forgot about that!! Now I'm pissed :lolsign: Its alright you didnt miss all that much. Hit the spot up, and cops were fukfaces, but then again I dont blame them a lot of accidents ohave been occuring

I think thats what I am going to do on the deductable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info