3800 contacts...........for your eyes..

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Id get the Vision night and days. My eye doctor gave me a set to try for free and I loved them. You can keep them in for 30 days without having to take them out. The doctor did say that they really arent for people with astigmatism. Since I have a slight case, I was told not to wear them all the time, but that is going to be my next choice of contacts when I get new ones. Saves so much time on taking them out, putting them in, and solution.

1800contacts.com is good, but you need to have either a 1 or 2 year old prescription in order to get the contacts through them.

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
yeah i have astigmatism and its from wearing my contacts at night thats the worst thing you can do i have a friend that really messed his eyes up from doing that also...i guess i did it alot when i was younger!
I am going to try that 1800contacts one also but contacts are not cheap anyways but to save a few bucks its worth the try!

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
i used to go through 1800 contacts they were fairly priced. I also used to leave my contacts in all the time and developed 3 corneal ulsers, those hurt bad. Now I need no more contacts, I got Lasik done right before christmas. Everywhere has free consultations, and financing options. If you are a candidate and can afford it then it's the way to go!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info