3800 I.D.D. results

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Alright I got some results. I finally broke into the 12's! I was running 93 octane all day and ZERO KR and used slicks for the best runs :D Here are just a couple of me best times:

12.952 @ 105.27 w/ 1.906 60'
12.944 @ 104.78 w/ 1.886 60'

Had to do it twice just to make sure it wasn't a mistakes :)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@May 8 2005, 11:17 PM
many broken cars, i managed to mess up robert silva's somehow, but we think it is an electrical problem and nothing internal, which is good.  sorry i didnt call back johnny, i was trying to fix silva's car and evaluate the damage on pauls car.
[snapback]82993[/snapback]​
What happened with Paul's? Just saw him Thursday when we put in the Cutout. I was hoping to hear about low 12's.

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Ron, I believe Paul blew an axel and then fixed it and went to race again and he then blew his LSD. I know Intense towed it back to their shop last night and they were in Columbus. I don't know the exact details of the whole situation, but I believe it was a LSD refresh. I guess we will find out soon enough.

RoyalGTP, my mod list is:
Wizair CAI, 160 drilled t-stat, MSD wires, autolite 103s, VS cam, 105# springs, new pushrods, retainers, and hydraulic lifters, TOG Silver ceramic headers, R/T Highflo Cat, SLP Loudmouth, DHP v1.0 and 3.0 quikchange pulley

Also like to note I need to tune the PCM, it is running really rich, I was seeing my 02's around 980

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info