3800 couple runs

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
cruising around on north ave by 355 last night and saw a bright red 80's camaro with loud exhaust didn't seem to fast tho.. I'm guessing it was the TBI motor I pull up along side him and pace him for awhile I blip the trottle he doesn't bite I do it again and we're off I instantly pull 4 or so cars on him and keep pulling until I shut down.

continuing on I turn around and see a black grandprix gp :blink: dude takes off fast I'm like :eek: I nail it to catch up to him, pull along side him and pace him for a couple seconds then he nails it! we're off I pull about three cars on him and shut down..

then I see a white acura he sees me pulling up on him and he runs :lolsign: so I chase his ass down and pull up next to him and he won't even look over at me so I blip the throttle a couple times.. nope hes looking straight ahead like he has a neck problem.

continuing on.. (I'm loving north ave by now) lots of cops but I had a passport 8500 and didn't do anything stupid that would attract attention (weaving in and out of traffic)

I see a red gtp four door with a hot chic driving I'm like :eek: she must have been in a hurry to get somewhere she was hauling ass didn't get a chance to race her would of been to dengerous trying to pace her the way she was driving.

on the way home I had a couple guys in a SUV trying to race me :lolsign: I don't even have to tell you what the outcome of that was.. people think SUV's are sports cars now.

I don't usually drive down north ave but it seems like everyone and their mother wants to race on that street.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by GTPPWR@May 19 2005, 12:38 PM
Maybe the guy in the acura didnt think the race was worth the gas, cuz he'd beat you?

No, if you said you pulled on a TA, you would be flamed
[snapback]84564[/snapback]​

that's the idea it would have gotton more attention... acure definitly wanted to play he nailed it right next to me a couple times but there was traffic ahead but when traffic cleared it's like he lost interest because he couldn't kill anyone now :blink: :lolsign:

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
chicago by harlem and irving mall.. I'm modded now 3.4, FWI, 3inch DP w/ ubend delete, autolite 104's, intense pcm (stock timming tables), spare tire delete, 1 degree of KR at shifts.

I think it's about time to hunt down an STI from a 35mph roll :) this bastard around my house liked to waste me every chance he got in his STI when I was stock.. he can shift good tho so I might need rockers or PEM's..

I haven't had much action recently just a cavalier that tried a domestic flyby I had to put a stop to that.. oh and a ws6 with some kind of supercharger rev'd at me I was like F that :lolsign:

Originally posted by gtpkid2004@May 25 2005, 09:33 PM
Where you live man?!? I cruise around there often...Messed up a eclipse on 355.....lol.....

Tom
[snapback]85308[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info