3800 My buddie's new Cowl Hood on his Stang

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I would rather have my mom pay for all of my shit. I'd rather be ungrateful and happy rather than get shit and be unhappy and poor even before entering college.

As for the "C6" killer tag - i still don't believe it. I have a couple cars that will race him, but he would have to front at least $200 for them to even spin the crank...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@May 4 2005, 09:15 AM
I would rather have my mom pay for all of my shit.  I'd rather be ungrateful and happy rather than get shit and be unhappy and poor even before entering college.

As for the "C6" killer tag - i still don't believe it.  I have a couple cars that will race him, but he would have to front at least $200 for them to even spin the crank...
[snapback]82452[/snapback]​

I agree. You probably ran into a bad C6 driver.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
eh who cares... everything is different on the street.

His car isnt something to mess with though, he has beated a modded TT supra from a roll, 2 modded ls1's, and a 03 cobra.

But at the track, i dunno if the c6 would win or not... it isnt my call.

Mike K... i meant "Flaunt" like going around bragging how fast he is, and that he is only 18. He knows his parents paid for it all, so he doesnt brag what so ever

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
he sure races some crappy drivers, or races people that arnt racing.
a supercharged 00body style mustang with his mods is good for MAYBE 12.6's at best, thats assuming hes a good driver.

a modded TT supra from a roll?
you fart on a supra and itll walk all over most anything from a roll, you dont mess with them from a roll.

if his car as fast as you say it is he shouldnt be afraid to race me.
hes got a lane anytime.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@May 4 2005, 09:15 AM
I would rather have my mom pay for all of my shit.  I'd rather be ungrateful and happy rather than get shit and be unhappy and poor even before entering college.

As for the "C6" killer tag - i still don't believe it.  I have a couple cars that will race him, but he would have to front at least $200 for them to even spin the crank...
[snapback]82452[/snapback]​
At 15 my parents stopped buying me anything aside from offering me meals and a roof over my head. It's the best thing they could have ever done. If you're never pushed out of the nest you'll never learn how to fly IMO.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Being 18 with a new mustang, SC, hood, and tons of mods is not really good parenting......sorry, but its true. :(

This kid will never truely appreciate anything in his life because it was all bought for him....

Probably one of those people who think everything in thier house thats over a year old is garbage and just buy a new one...... :rolleyes:

I bought my first car(caddy) for 3k dollars cash from working summer, christmas and easter break since I was a freshman in HS....

I lightly modded my GTP doing the same in college and now that I have a job, continute to pay for it all.........

That is bull shit.

BTW, when everything is bought for you you never are truely happy.....

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Shut the fuck up guys, if a family has enough money to give the kids things is that the kids fault? No, i didnt think so. Are you guys jealous or something? I used to be in the exact same position that kid is in, my parents handed me anything I could ever want, and then some. Well I moved out in January and have been paying for everything myself. I have also parted out my race car, and am now building a new car that will destroy the old car, with my own money. I dont regret for a second the lifestyle that i lived and never will.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
I agree with Miller. So what if he was handed everything. Thats his problem, or benefit....NOT YOURS. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon up my ass, I pay for everything I have, and have been doing so since I was 14. Some say this kid is spoiled and all this shit, and maybe so. I say God Bless him, and his family for being prosperous.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
i agree with miller and LP...

its none of our business at all how we get our stuff,

I dont' care how frankly how SYP, miller, Mike K, of LP gets they're stuff, its cool that they do...if u got it, may as well show it off IMO

whether u buy it or someone else does, doesn't affect me in the least bit amount, nor do i have the time or energy to care that much.

How i get my stuff should affect anyone here either, if it does someone needs something better to do.......

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
what usually happens to privileged kids is they get so used to their lifestyle funded by their parents that when they do go out on their own, they find they must continue to ask for money to maintain the lifestyle they grew up with. It then turns into the old "living rich instead of being rich" story.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Congrats Miller; you're a big boy. A lot of these kids don't ever get into big boy status. We're stating our opinion and you're stating yours. There's no need for anyone to STFU.

If my parents gave me that stuff damn straight I'd take it but I'm glad they didn't and I think I'm better off because of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info