3800 Those feeling frisky...

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
mike, if you are planning on building any custom turbo kits let me know, im still exploring all my options for the new race car. all i know at this point is that it will be heads, cam, turbo, intercooled, not sure on the specifics yet, i have a pretty good offer from another company but would like to see what you have to offer.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Steve, we're working on custom kits but I'd hate for anyone to wait on me at the speed I'm able to get things done lately. I've had a pretty complete turbo kit sitting here for the better part of a month and still haven't put it on for lack of time. The main problem for us is the downpipe. Other than that we have pretty much every other aspect of the kit down and good to go.

I think the turbo is going to compliment the new cam nicely. I'm eager to see how it all works with the air/ water IC. Hopefully this car ends up seeing these parts rather than a different supercharger. Too many power adders; too few cars. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info