3800 Lookin 4 new toy

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Allright guys I need some help looking for a regal GS. I've been looking through autotrader and dont find nothin that catches my eye...I find overpriced regals or regals with too many miles....IF anybody sees a 97-2002 Regal GS or knows anybody selling one post here or p.m. me.... I'm giving my 99 park avenue in my sig to my 19 yr old bro Joel, and thats why I'm getting a Regal....I think I'd be happier in a smaller ride....I have cash money and don't need no freakin' credit B.S.

Any help will be greatly appreciated....thanx guys :unsure:

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Well Im looking for a regal under 7k :unsure: , I know dealers price their cars really high and u have to hussle them to get 'em a good price...The buick in my sig was in the lot last year in Jacobs Twin in grand and austin with a sticker price of $13k I got it for $6500 + tax+plates+title = $7200 Its a 99 supercharged/fully loaded/ had 84k ......and well now I'm hoping to get a similar deal with a 99 or 2000....I guess I'm gonna have to start going to the stealerships and see what I can squeeze one for :angry:

But If anyone knows anybody selling one let me know....

P.s. online links will work too :help: :help:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info