3800 Food List for Mod Day, May 21st!

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@May 2 2005, 10:48 AM
Is anyone bringing skirt steak and salsa like that time ThaLords wife made it at Bumpins?? thats some good stuff!! dudes
[snapback]82040[/snapback]​

I think someone is getting a keg possibly. And that Mexican steak is great stuff too! I am trying to figure out what to bring. May bring some hotdogs and hamburgers and chips. Thinking about making some taffy apple salad also.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by framos242+May 2 2005, 11:06 AM-->
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@May 2 2005, 10:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@May 2 2005, 10:48 AM

And that Mexican steak is the great stuff too! I am trying to figure out what to bring.
[snapback]82042[/snapback]​

You talking about arrachera??? :D
[snapback]82051[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeap, that is the Shit! LOL. I try to make it sometimes for dinner. But I don't make it as good as it has been at the other gatherings.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife+May 2 2005, 11:10 AM-->
Originally posted by framos242@May 2 2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@May 2 2005, 10:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@May 2 2005, 10:48 AM
[snapback]82042[/snapback]​

You talking about arrachera??? :D
[snapback]82051[/snapback]​

Yeap, that is the Shit! LOL. I try to make it sometimes for dinner. But I don't make it as good as it has been at the other gatherings.
[snapback]82057[/snapback]​
[/b]

Why? How do you prepare it??? The simplest way is just put on some seasoned salt. You can always sqeeze lime juice onto it as well. For 'special' occassions, you can marinated it overnight with eveything above and :beer: . Yup! It has an awesome taste to it. :D

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
thers only a million mexican markets by your house and you cant make a special trip for meat LOL and your SO busy these days with work lynn lmao J/K but seriously you live in aurora thers tons out there!

Yeah I think Joes is the best IMO and he's not mexican..he makes good arrachera! i will have to grill some up for jeff and i soon...we cant make it to the mod day we are out of town....too bad first big mod day:(

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@May 2 2005, 11:57 AM
thers only a million mexican markets by your house and you cant make a special trip for meat LOL and your SO busy these days with work lynn lmao J/K but seriously you live in aurora thers tons out there!

Yeah I think Joes is the best IMO and he's not mexican..he makes good arrachera! i will have to grill some up for jeff and i soon...we cant make it to the mod day we are out of town....too bad first big mod day:(
[snapback]82085[/snapback]​

Yeah I know I got millions out here. Now I won't be as foot loose and fancy free as I use to be since I am giving up the truck today :(

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Mike has no stove, indoor plumbing, or electricity. All he does is go out to eat, and put money into his car.

Ok, ok...so that's stretching the truth a little. It might be a good question for him to use his stove.

I'll see if I can get my wife to make some of her pecan pie...it's realllllly good.

00gtp83

Regular
Jan 26, 2008
i was wondering i was goin to make some cheese potatoes but i would need some place to heat them up thats all, if not i will prolly just bring some pork chops for some sandwiches or something but it sounds like people are bring enough sandwiched thats why i was thinking of the potatoes

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by CoolGTX@May 2 2005, 03:49 PM
I can bring tatr salad(home made german style), that Dont need to be refrigd, it can sit out all day and night with no worries. i brought it somewhere before. and some other junk too

lmk

J/O
[snapback]82148[/snapback]​
You brought it to the "pig roast" mod day at the farm hosted by starrgtp a long while back. :) And it rocks. :) Still waiting for the recipe. :D

We can bring some brats and munchies.....maybe some Soco??? :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GraFFix@May 2 2005, 02:39 PM
My arrachera is the best! lol

I guess i could bring some to the mod day....

Ohh and Lisa if you want I could could always make some and bring it over to break in that new grill you guys got. :)
[snapback]82133[/snapback]​

As Jeff said it, you are the whitest mexican he knows, and I am the ..........whitest....mexican he knows. :lolsign: Definatly bring that arrachera. Make sure to put some Mrs. Dash in it. :lol: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Ill bring some Vienna beef hot dogs.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by GraFFix@May 2 2005, 02:39 PM
My arrachera is the best! lol

I guess i could bring some to the mod day....

Ohh and Lisa if you want I could could always make some and bring it over to break in that new grill you guys got. :)
[snapback]82133[/snapback]​

I dont know about the best, I say aight! :D I can bring some if you like and have Joe season it over there unless you want to leave it overnight? I get a great deal on it over by my house let me know. I'll let you know what i can bring as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info