3800 Inline Filters

What up everyone....well, i decided to redo my intake box for the cold/ram air intake i made..which helps ALOT with knock and intake temps, lowered it 20+ from the scans i did yesterday..anyways...i took it all out, cause i wanna make it better...and i am thinking of a Inline air filter, does anyone know where i could get this?...i can't find any...

another qeustion, do you think i could cut apart a regular high flow square filter and cut it to be put in my Inlet of the piping i made, the oval ducting, heres a pic:

DSCF0172.JPG

then just connect that directly to the TB? would it work?

Any suggestions?

-Tom

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@May 1 2005, 01:47 PM
What up everyone....well, i decided to redo my intake box for the cold/ram air intake i made..which helps ALOT with knock and intake temps, lowered it 20+ from the scans i did yesterday..anyways...i took it all out, cause i wanna make it better...and i am thinking of a Inline air filter, does anyone know where i could get this?...i can't find any...

another qeustion, do you think i could cut apart a regular high flow square filter and cut it to be put in my Inlet of the piping i made, the oval ducting, heres a pic:

DSCF0172.JPG

then just connect that directly to the TB? would it work?

Any suggestions?

-Tom
[snapback]81876[/snapback]​

You saw my setup. It's Kenne Bell Fender Well Cold air intake....Inline.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list