3800 Another Benz invite,

F

fastcash

it's to test drive the m class suvs. at hawthorn race park. bringing my woman, sounds like fun

Thank you for registering for the 2006 M-Class Road Rally. Get ready for a driving experience unlike any other.

You are confirmed for the event on Sunday 6/5/2005 9:00 AM at Hawthorne Race Course - Chicago, IL. Your confirmation number is abcdefg

If you plan to bring a guest, please click the link below to reserve their spot.

Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to check-in. Remember, drivers (attendees and guests) must be at least 21 years of age and present a valid driver's license at the event. Event will occur rain or shine.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@May 2 2005, 11:15 AM
Where do they let you test at there??  The parking lot isn't that huge??  and surely they wouldn't let ya use the track since they need the limestone to be soft
[snapback]82066[/snapback]​

I think they set up cones so you can drive on a wannabe track, but still would be cool as hell to do a short cruise in a Benz. Thats how they did it at Arlington Park Race track. The Vette I couldnt even get the dam thing out of 3rd gear, but I still rompt on it :D . As long as you dont fish tail you can do what ever your little heart desires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list