3800 Upset !

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

<_< I'm really sick of young punk ass drivers who think they are invincible or some shit. <_<

So I get a call from my sister around 10, upset telling me she has been in an accident and doesn't have her Id on her. To make a long upsetting story short my sister was with her friends in an expedition and when they were going through a four corner stop when some punk ass barrels through and hits them (exactly where my sister was sitting pinning her legs inside the car) doing sixty, lousy p.o.s didn't even break (there was no skid marks). My poor sister and her friends, the guy hit them so hard the truck bounced upwards and totaled the other guy’s car. Luckily my sister is just only sore and shaken up. To say the least I’m just glad my sister's friend doesn't drive a geo...

I just find people's lack of common sense really upsetting.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
That really sucks!! And I know how she feels, except for the pined part. I was dropping off my GF going home when this guy doing like 60mph blows a red light and hits my side front corner and i seen him coming too. So then my van(yes a van) start barreling toward a few people that were at a bus stop and i was holding the brakes for dear life that i wouldnt hit them. He was driving some old camry too, man his car was totaled and he had the nerve to run too I was going to chase him cause I was really pissed off, but the people that saw the accident held me back because i was busted open from my head and bleeding all over the place.

I'm glad your sister and her friend are ok, some people could be REAL JERKS!

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Thanks everyone my sister appreciated it, she has some slight bruising, head aches and some cuts. I felt bad for her since she had prom the following day and had a semi big cut on her forehead.
Yeah Lisa I know what you mean I granny it if Will is in the car, I know I can drive it is other idiots I worry about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info