3800 2002 maxipad = pwnd

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
my friend just bought a 2002 maxipad/nissan maxima he was talking shit like usual so I told him lets run he was like na na I'll be late for work.. cough bs .. cough.. anyways we get over to lincoln to do a quick run from 20/60 I walked him so hard it wasn't even funny he was like :eek: :eek: I thought they where supost to be fast 255hp or something? not a bad car tho real nice interior just no balls I guess.

and to think he was going to buy a 2003 SVT Cobra :unsure: :eek: :blink:

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
three races in one day I'm on a role! was cruising and this BMW i325 I think it was an older one I'd say 1997/1998 with a fart can... anyways hes cruising next to me and he keeps bliping the throttle to impress his friends in the back seat I got pissed off hearing the buzzing and nailed it put about 5/6? cars on him. a black 2002/2003 mustang gt sees this and wants some.. we pull up to a light by foster and I spin kind of bad off the line he pulls a car length once I catch traction I pull up to his rear quarter panel by 70 he starts pulling a little bit we shut down about 80 he had a little over a car on me :angry: I need more mods.. :blink:

I might as well list everything I've done the past month

WRX was tailgating me for about a mile I take a turn onto a two lane road and nail it I get the jump pull about a car he nails it we stayed somewhat even until I hit 3rd gear then he walked me bad :rolleyes: I'd say 3 cars by 70

WRX from a dig not pretty I'm not even going to talk about it :lolsign:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Originally posted by VHGTP+May 1 2005, 08:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dasfinc
@Apr 29 2005, 08:09 PM
V-6 Maxima = comfy+not that fast

03'+ V-6 Altima = 5.9 0-60/14.6 1/4th :confused:
[snapback]81682[/snapback]​

the new Maxi's with the 6 speed's with somebody who knows how to drive one are in the high 14's... i've seen it at the track. thats not to bad for being stock.
[snapback]81914[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yea, but Personally, I don't like the way the New Maximas look, I like 03 and Older

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info