3800 syp

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by syP@Apr 29 2005, 10:10 AM
I have been busy latley, this is my frist time checking this thread, but i got ur PM, and if i dont answer, take it as a hint that i do not need it.  I already got one that is why i did not answer

Lynn i got ur PM and i got the money.
[snapback]81587[/snapback]​

i aint taking shit as a fuckin hint ya little bastard. i did a favor for you and got a piece that you needed, and you ignore me cuz you want to assume shit. wrong move dude. you at least couldve pm'd me saying a simple no.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by snoop+Apr 29 2005, 10:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Apr 29 2005, 10:10 AM
I have been busy latley, this is my frist time checking this thread, but i got ur PM, and if i dont answer, take it as a hint that i do not need it.  I already got one that is why i did not answer

Lynn i got ur PM and i got the money.
[snapback]81587[/snapback]​

i aint taking shit as a fuckin hint ya little bastard. i did a favor for you and got a piece that you needed, and you ignore me cuz you want to assume shit. wrong move dude. you at least couldve pm'd me saying a simple no.
[snapback]81590[/snapback]​
[/b]
Ya outta of common kindness you would think youd pm snoop and tell him you didn't need it, thats pretty shitty, and you know you prolly looked at this thread yesterday.. busy pffft u been on here posting on every other thread

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I think people are trying to prove a point here. I met SYP a couple of times. Your a good guy dude. Sometimes you come off cockier than what it seems. I sent SYP an email just to see how his car was doing the other day. Nope no response, but I dont mind. Maybe you are busy. I did it out of common courtesy, but thats how I really am. Take a word of advise. You need to stop thinking about yourself all the time. I had to do it myself. I was a cocky little bastard back in the day. Never got me anywhere in life though. Please dont take this personal maybe you don't care, Just trying to give it a different perspective.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info