3800 breaking my back

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
ok, since last week(pulling my motor), my back has gone from a minor back pain....to shhoting pains.....to the point where I'm poppin pain pills every 2hrs....to the point NOW where I cant walk.

whenever I try to walk I just instantly hit the floor in nonstop pain. I cant even drive my beater....I just sit and watch movies. I havent been to work in 6 days.

has anyone had a back problem? I havent left this chair in 5 days......still hurts like hell!!!! does feel like bone hitting bone.

what do you recamend I do????? :unsure:

Originally posted by GTPPWR@Apr 27 2005, 03:26 AM
ok, since last week(pulling my motor), my back has gone from a minor back pain....to shhoting pains.....to the point where I'm poppin pain pills every 2hrs....to the point NOW where I cant walk.

whenever I try to walk I just instantly hit the floor in nonstop pain.  I cant even drive my beater....I just sit and watch movies.  I havent been to work in 6 days.

has anyone had a back problem?  I havent left this chair in 5 days......still hurts like hell!!!!  does feel like bone hitting bone.

what do you recamend I do????? :unsure:
[snapback]81265[/snapback]​
dude, i have two herniated discs in my lower back and the pain SUCKS!!! the best advice i have for you is to let hot water in the shower run on your back..as hot as you can stand it..then take ibuprofen; like 'Advil' or something similar. and get exrays, you might have something really serious. just take it easy and guard your movements..no bending or lifting. back pain sucks!!

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Go to the doctor. Where is the pain located at? Along the spine, between the shoulders, lower back?

Sounds like either a lot of strained muscles, a pinched nerve, or could possibly be something more serious as a blown disk(or almost ready to blow disk). If you are trying to walk and hit the floor in constant pain, I would almost rule out the strained muscles and say you have a pinched nerve or blown disk, but I'm not a doctor. :)

Call your doctor up and explain what's going on. Be very descriptive of symptoms and which actions causes which parts of your back to hurt. Get someone to drive you there as soon as you can.

Hope you feel better!

I

imported_Theautoguy

I've been there Jacob, go to the doctor and get an MRI. If the pain has been there for a week and it's getting worse you probably have a bulging disk. That's what I had and I know the pain well.

GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!

Listen to GrayBeard

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Apr 27 2005, 05:14 PM
you probally sprained a musule...go see a doctor and get some meds...happen to me a few months ago...hurt like hell...and the funny part, when it happened, i was screwing in a screw with a drill into a 2x4.....wtf....

Tom
[snapback]81339[/snapback]​

I agree with Tom. I sprained one of my back muscles on a trampoline. I had to bend over and stay that way to breath for about a day otherwise it just wasnt happening. Quite uncomfortable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info