3800 GTX....ram air? huh?

2000gtp

Regular
Feb 17, 2008
Omaha,NE
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Apr 26 2005, 05:11 PM
I've been trying to set up a ram air set up on my beast....and find out, to have TRUE ram air, air must be coming in at 400+ mph....how come i see all this people putting Ram Air under there GTX badges....wheres there ram air? just curious....

Tom
[snapback]81182[/snapback]​

Ram air first came out with the pontiac firebirds and gtos in the 60's although it wasnt true ram air, the use of colder air than the 200+ degree air coming through the radiator.. it had a pretty large effect on performance... there is an equation that with every 10 degree drop in intake air you gain 1% more horsepower.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Apr 26 2005, 05:54 PM
Thats why i wanted to borrow a scanner from someone for a week....nobody replyed...*cough* bastereds *cough* lol  :p

i know i droped mine more then 10 degrees
CF eh? didn't know you wanted to be like a civic... :lolsign:  J/k...
didn't even know they made them...i'd like to see.
You gonna be at the mod day?

Tom
[snapback]81192[/snapback]​

yeah i am, and i am planning on havng the hood painted, i have a really cool idea that i like the more i think about it. but its gonna stay cf till i have more money.

i will prboabaly be at the mod day depending on if i can get my work shift switched.

if u need to do a scan today tom i have the tech2 still cuz my car has been having trouble so i've been scanning almost every time i drive. so yeah just hit me up here, on aim, or on my cell (# is in my profile) if u wanna do a scan or just check the hood out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info