3800 Look what i found

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
those guys that took the video should be hung upside down by their toes ... some really stupid comments on that vid...

I know alot of people that'd like to get their hands on that asshat... (Camera man) (one of which is the owner of the vette)

from what I've heard, it blew because he didn't have a RPM switch hooked up to it... fuel puddled in the intake manifold (wet kit) , when he took off the car bogged , misfired, and ignited the fuel that was puddled up in the intake manifold...

I believe the nitrous then continued to feed the fire (while nitrous isn't flammable it is an aid to combustion and provides oxygen to the fire)

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by horist@Apr 26 2005, 03:33 PM
those guys that took the video should be hung upside down by their toes ... some really stupid comments on that vid...

I know alot of people that'd like to get their hands on that asshat... (Camera man)  (one of which is the owner of the vette)

from what I've heard, it blew because he didn't have a RPM switch hooked up to it... fuel puddled in the intake manifold (wet kit) , when he took off the car bogged , misfired, and ignited the fuel that was puddled up in the intake manifold...

I believe the nitrous then continued to feed the fire (while nitrous isn't flammable it is an aid to combustion and provides oxygen to the fire)
[snapback]81173[/snapback]​

exactly, he bypassed the window switch. who all was there that day. i only saw one blue grand prix there and it was sexy as hell.
but yeah, i was right there under the bleachers listening to MORE than one person laughing and talking down on the guy and i'm thinking to myself, i just wish that they could trade places to see how they would feel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info