3800 Got my PEM's today.....

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
So i finally got the Ported manifolds i bought from twiztid, that he has in the classified section.......and i must say, i am thorougly disappointed.

First off...........i never recieved the cross over with them, like he stated i would, second, there are two broken off bolts where the cross over bolts into the rear manifold......and he painted over the broken bolts....so they are pretty much glued in there. I can't get them out.

Twiztid.....i would like a new rear manifold, and the cross over.....please get back to me ASAP...seeing that i waited a month after i paid for these.

Has anyone else gotten these from him.....if so, how'd they look. I don't know too much about the porting, so i can't tell if it's a good job or not.

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Apr 26 2005, 11:38 PM
Usually the rear crossover bolts break when taking them off. They broke on mine, and someone elses car I was helping do headers on.

Glad to see that you got taken care of.
[snapback]81254[/snapback]​

Yea, i have a broekn bolt on my mani's now.....so it's only got one bolt holden it in.....got a bad exhaust leak cause of it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list