3800 FS: Decals

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Stacey it is for the rear, also i need to talk to you so might call you tonight if i dont forget. I think i have your current number.

Mike, ok :)

Paco I only have 1 ram air and the set of supercharged decals are in mid blue not sure if they are reflective. If you want i can order them for ya in a different color? Let me know.

I'll give everyone prices tonight hopefully. Real busy at work..

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Apr 25 2005, 12:52 PM
Stacey it is for the rear, also i need to talk to you so might call you tonight if i dont forget. I think i have your current number.

Paco I only have 1 ram air and the set of supercharged decals are in mid blue not sure if they are reflective.  If you want i can order them for ya in a different color? Let me know.

[snapback]80988[/snapback]​

I just pm'd u my cell # just in-case u have a different # for me

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by markymarc@Apr 25 2005, 02:54 PM
I am interested in something that says ilgpc.com but in rather small print, no more than 2" tall.  Can you make one of those?
[snapback]81006[/snapback]​

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=7736

Originally posted by PaceCarDriva500@Apr 25 2005, 04:16 PM
is the window pontiac graphic all one piece or no and what color is it?

yes its all in one piece and its silver/white reflective.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Morgan,

paypal id is - [email protected]

I can order one right away but hope to get alot of stuff from the ILGPC order sometime this week or next. If I have to order a black one it will cost $15. The only reason i'm selling these at $10 is because they are left overs from people not wanting them or not getting back to me. Let me know if you are still intrested. Oh any color that you like let me know and i'll see if i can get it in a reflective for you. If not then i'm sure non-reflctive i can do.

Alfredo

If you can get the rear decal in black reflective and save the arrowhead for me I will pay you now and I can wait for it. I can pay the $15 if that is what it takes :). These will be better quality then the ones I have looked at elsewhere. Just let me know the total amount I owe you. Will you be at the mod day this Sunday? I think I will show up and I could pay you then too if you want. No big deal though. Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it.

Morgan

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Apr 25 2005, 12:52 PM

Paco I only have 1 ram air and the set of supercharged decals are in mid blue not sure if they are reflective.  If you want i can order them for ya in a different color? Let me know.

[snapback]80988[/snapback]​

Fredo I'll take that ram air sticker and on the sc ones it doesn't matter if they are reflective or not...color white would be fine let me know your prices on those ;)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
sorry for the late responses..

Morgan $23 total if you still want to order the pontiac for the rear facia plus the arrowhead. I will be at the moday Saturday if you are going to be there I can bring the arrow head but need to order the Pontaic.

smkn- so you only want 1 ram air and 1 supercharge scripted in white? or do you want a set? let me know.

Framos- I dont have one with me but i can get one. Let me know if your intrested.

Alfredo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info