3800 the little ones that mean sooo much

I

imported_snoop

meghan and justin inspired me after seeing those little kids pictures. so i decided to make a thread for all of ILGPC to show all your family members or whatever that mean alot to you. (and keep you in line). i will start off. this is my little neice(or you could say my mother), she is 3 going on 33. her name is destiny and i couldnt even start to tell you what she has taught me in more ways than one. so to everyone, lets see all the future GP'ers coming up

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
I had some recent pics of my niece and nephew (twins) and their little 7 1/2 month old sister, but someone deleted them cough*Hale*cough.......he tells me they are ugly, think he did it on purpose...but I will find some and post. Probably have one of my other newphew also. Here is a current pic of hale in me at Lake Meade.
DSC01822.jpg

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Apr 20 2005, 10:06 PM
I had some recent pics of my niece and nephew (twins) and their little 7 1/2 month old sister, but someone deleted them cough*Hale*cough.......he tells me they are ugly, think he did it on purpose...but I will find some and post.  Probably have one of my other newphew also.  Here is a current pic of hale in me at Lake Meade.
DSC01822.jpg

[snapback]80452[/snapback]​

Nice pic lynn :) Did you and Steve drive out there from Vegas? Me and the wife have been there twice in the last 2 years. FIrst time we took a small prop plane :eek: as part of a grand canyon tour and the second time we rented a road king. Hella nice scenery out there for sure!

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
my two nieces... Kaeleigh and Gabriell, and mid-july Logan Christopher my new nephew will be added to the bunch...

oh and my two kitties... Isis (aka Icicles who most of you have seen) and the new kitten Kiara. They aren't getting along yet LOL, so no picture of the two of them together :lol: but here's Kiara.

along with the rest of my family and friends who are the best!!!!!! :D

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Apr 20 2005, 10:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife
@Apr 20 2005, 10:06 PM
I had some recent pics of my niece and nephew (twins) and their little 7 1/2 month old sister, but someone deleted them cough*Hale*cough.......he tells me they are ugly, think he did it on purpose...but I will find some and post.  Probably have one of my other newphew also.  Here is a current pic of hale in me at Lake Meade.
DSC01822.jpg

[snapback]80452[/snapback]​

Nice pic lynn :) Did you and Steve drive out there from Vegas? Me and the wife have been there twice in the last 2 years. FIrst time we took a small prop plane :eek: as part of a grand canyon tour and the second time we rented a road king. Hella nice scenery out there for sure!
[snapback]80457[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes, We were in Vegas at the time. We took a stupid bus tour to the Hoover dam.......LOL. I say stupid cause it wasn't worth the money that we paid for it. Especially when we already had a car that we had rented. $32 bucks a person for the tour....and they just drop you off and don't actually give you a tour of the dam. The bus driver was nice though and took us over by Lake Meade.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info