3800 charles

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
I am in the same boat as you. I really need my car tuned and am willing to pay whatever is needed also. Last I checked Charles was busy but I would think he could spare a little time helping some fellow club members out. I would like to have this tuning done before I blow another motor.........

Good luck!!!

I

imported_Theautoguy

Charles, if you're ever out in my area again and you have "free time", call me...

I don't want anything done, I just want to buy you a beer, I'll even bring the truck so you don't have to look at another W-body for a couple of hours. :D

Just thought you'd like a few hours of vacation. Seriously though, you're welcome to take me up on this anytime. (except at 2am on a weekday :blink: )

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
This guy kicks ass ^^^^^ (Autoguy) I have never met you (Autoguy) but , you seem to be the 2nd coolest guy on the board . I would vote Hunterdog #1 ...Iam trying not to make this a drunk post but iam screwed .

I know iam not the most active member here , but i am very observant , and more importantly , iam a people person and there are some great people on this board ..

MIKE good luck getting what you need done , Charles will come through .. he always seems to .

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Apr 21 2005, 03:28 AM
...Iam trying not to make this a drunk post but iam screwed .
[snapback]80477[/snapback]​

Thanks, but will you still like me in the morning when you're sober? :D

I'll definetly need to make it out to the mod day and put some faces to all of you guys again. Sometimes living in Rockford sucks socially, but then I look at what a $550 a month mortgage gets me out here and I'm ok with it again! B)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
fuck man i'm so buried i don't even know what/when to say .....

are there any club events in the NEAR future ?

I'm out this weekend, the next weekend, the weekend after that, then i'll be around for 2 weekends in a row *gasp*.

Week nights aren't looking that great right now as i'm already working till like 2 or 3 in the morning most nights ......

Actually i will be back by sat night this weekend maybe we can squeak something late saturday (not at my place though would have to travel somewhere close by) or sunday sometime ?

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch@Apr 22 2005, 05:44 AM

Actually i will be back by sat night this weekend maybe we can squeak something late saturday (not at my place though would have to travel somewhere close by) or sunday sometime ?
[snapback]80657[/snapback]​

that would help me soo much you name the time place and price and i will be there.

i just want the car semi tuned for idd

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info