3800 Cheap suspension installs

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Well the car has 102k on it and is due for new struts and strut mounts. I will be getting KYB GR-2's, Springtech springs, and oem strut mounts. I have here the GMPP handling kit, and the anti pogo "mod". I would just like to know if anyone knows of where I could have them put on for cheap. I think with the GMPP handling kit, some places may up the price, and will they know what to do with the anti pogo "mod"? I do know the car will need an alignment afterwards which I will take it to NTB for.

Thanks ahead of time!

-Nick

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
you will need an alignments and possibley some camber bolts if you have any drop in your springs.....

I needed 4 camber bolts all the way arond to go a few degrees past what stock has..........

by them from our vendors cause Sears charges 30 a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :eek: :ph34r:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by GTPictor@Apr 20 2005, 03:06 AM
Are the springs and struts already togeather?
[snapback]80311[/snapback]​

The springs and struts are not together. Im waiting for them to arrive here.

John, I will pick up some camber bolts also then, and by 4 you meant 4 total were needed for you right?

GTPPWR, I will probably do them myself then, doesnt sound TOO bad :lol: I will also be calling you tomorrow pending the weather.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info