3800 Guess what i just bought

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
2004_4_katana600blu.jpg

2004 susuki Katana 600, 6700$ out the door brand new, 0 miles. Goin wed. to pick it up, i can't wait. :lol:

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Apr 18 2005, 11:58 PM
did you already pay for it? if not i would consider something else, you will get bored with the katana within 2 months. If you really like the bike I would buy a used one, simply because you will want a bike with a little more pep before the end of the summer.
[snapback]80126[/snapback]​

I really liked it and i wanted to buy a brand new one. I don't want something either that's to fast for me ya know. My cousin had one and he said he loved it, and it was right in my price range to, so i think i'll be happy with it.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Prepare for "can-o-tuna" comments at the local bike hangouts. Don't take it as an insult, everyone starts riding on a Katana/CBR600/YZF600/Ninja 250. It's hard to wheelie the Katana's since they're a little heavy, but it can be done. Just takes practice to balance, and pop the clutch. Took me awile to re-learn on my ZX9, since all you have to do is twist the throttle to bring it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info