3800 3 kills...its great.

Well, i forgot to post this one...kinda not worth posting but shit...its a kill,

eariler in the week i raced a nissan sentra spec v...yellow one...looked preatty tight....
well, we pulled up a red and he said Nice car man, i replyed with the same....well, light turned green and he guned it, i gave him bout 1 car before i guned it, and man i passed him like nothin, he just heard my VERY whinny car...it was quite funny....shut down at like 70

Next 2 races just happened....
I was getting on the elgin and this black thunderbird guns it on the on ramp, he about 2 cars ahead, after i clear the corner i guned it, and started gaining ground, then around 100 i was still pulling hard and still pulling on him, that when we both shut down....another kill...muhaa

The next one was against a Comet GT. This race was RIGHT after the thunderbird race....i was stoped at a red getting on lake street from the elgin...and i pull next to a yellow hotrod...rae wheels, hoped up, and the exhaust was rumbling out my stereo, looked at him and noded....light turns green we approach the turn, and after that clears we both gun it, he gets the jump but i just pulled hard on him and shut down, we were stop at another red, but straight away, turn off the TCS...and the light turns green, i gave him the jump again, was pullin on him again till bout 60-70 mph where i shut it down, i am not getting pulled over gain for street racing, i think its 3 strikes and your out...hehe....

He had to put a v8 in there cause it sounded beastly.....

So, i had a preatty fun night...3-0 muhaaa

Tom

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
race me when My car runs again.

you'll be 3-1

car040805011.jpg

lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info