3800 quick clip of my SS

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
yea ive been pretty shaky this morning, went out to drive the car and my tach is dead and im getting a cam sensor voltage too high code.
i just dumped crazy money into this thing and ive run into like 5 issues with it already.

also the camera is about the size of a stack of credit cards and holding it with 2 fingers makes it shake alot :)

ok enough with the excuses, ill admit it i smoked a whole bunch of crack and was wigging out.

lol :)

i dont have a way of recording just a sound clip, thats all i was going for.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
sounds good... that cam is awesome... that's what magnus runs in his car (cam only LS1 record... 10.34 I believe)

Not sure what kinda duration they're using... but my cam is a G5X2 equivalent and it's 236/242 duration ... the X3 wasn't much larger , so I'd guess you're prolly around a 240/246 maybe? sounds real nice

What kinda springs did you go with? Patriot Gold? Comp 921? or the Crane duals (the 650 lift ones)

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
thanks for all the compliments.
horist i went with the PRC duals on it, same thing as patriots i think with a different label.
didnt see a point to spending 500+ on the 921s when im going to be replacing them every 10-15k anyway.
the street maners on a cam this size are incredible, its just as streetable as my 224- but definitely needs some more tuning time.

Dawm and I thought that my 96 Impala SS with a cammed LT1 sounded good :( , you make my car sound like a wuss.....then again I got a mild cam, it sounds like you went with a wild cam :unsure: , hope the lifters/ springs/rods hold up good cause I've seen wild cams chew lots of goody's

but anyway the car sounds great, you wouldn't happen to have headers on it would you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info