3800 mike detailed my car today

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I've worked at a detailing shop for 2 years. I can Polish your car for a LOT less. My car used to have swirl marks on every panel when I bought it. I polished it, no more swirl marks or spiderweb cracks. It is litteraly a mirror. the pics of my car dont do it justice....it is in fact dirty. Picture that shine clean.

I have polished a lot of gtp's, navigators, and some high end cars. I know what I am doing, and use nothing but Meguiars products. I only charge $30.00 for polishing a car, and $50.00 to do an suv. You can ask Scott(00gtp83). I polished his friends ram air hood. I can get out oxidation, swirls, spiderweb cracks, and most little scratchs. If need be I can do a 3 stage paint restoration......if need be.

PM me if interested.

sorry for hijacking the thread.........

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Apr 15 2005, 01:45 PM
I've worked at a detailing shop for 2 years.  I can Polish your car for a LOT less.  My car used to have swirl marks on every panel when I bought it.  I polished it, no more swirl marks or spiderweb cracks.  It is litteraly a mirror.  the pics of my car dont do it justice....it is in fact dirty.  Picture that shine clean.

I have polished a lot of gtp's, navigators, and some high end cars.  I know what I am doing, and use nothing but Meguiars products.  I only charge $30.00 for polishing a car, and $50.00 to do an suv.  You can ask Scott(00gtp83).  I polished his friends ram air hood.  I can get out oxidation, swirls, spiderweb cracks, and most little scratchs.  If need be I can do a 3 stage paint restoration......if need be.

PM me if interested.

sorry for hijacking the thread.........
[snapback]79673[/snapback]​

thats great start your own thread :ph34r:

this is about how good of a job mike does. not who can detail for cheaper

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by xplicitt@Apr 15 2005, 11:09 AM
For those on the southside, there is a place on 95th and central that does an awesome job for around $140 and they detail the engine as well. A buddy of mine had his car done their and it looked better than the first day he got it.
[snapback]79638[/snapback]​
behind, play it again sports?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, I guess it's the season. I detailed my wife's car yesterday, and mine today. I'm so damn tired, I don't even feel like getting up at 4am to drive out to MGM.

OK, yeah I'm going anyway.

Detailing a car is not too hard for the do it your selfer, but damn; it's so much work. I think next time I'll pay someone to do it.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
I am the guy who detailed Mike's (superchargedgp) GTX. The paint needed some work, but it came out BEAUTIFUL. I am glad you were satisfied with the results too, Mike.

Also, thank you everyone for the nice comments. :) If anyone is interested in getting some work done by me, my email is [email protected]. I don't have much time now because of school/graduation coming up, but I am done with it all in mid-May.

And the GTX looks even better up-close and in person... :D

Mike-
1998 Silvermist-Mirrored GTP Coupe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info