3800 anyone with a pulley puller

1quickgtp

Mar 16, 2008
does anyone near kenosha WI have a pulley puller?? if so can you help me swap pulleys? its that time to put on my 3.4 :D yay

im willing to drive and throw in some money ( hopefully not that much )

my friend has one from here in town, but he got the one from intense and broke some peices on it when he did his 3.3

so someone help

I need more boost :-D

thanx in advance

btw, I would like to do it ASAP

99BronzeGTP

If you are interested, the Wisconsin Grand Prix Club is doing a mod day on April 30th. I'll be going because I'm up at school in Green Bay right now. Just thought I'd let you know because I'm sure somebody with a puller will be there, especially since I will be doing my pulley that day! It's like 45 minutes east of Green Bay/Appleton, so I guess it would be a little bit of a drive for you, but I just thought I'd let you know. There is also a guy in Milwaukee who owns a shop who will be doing some exhaust work for me in a couple weeks. I'm almost positive he does pulleys too. He's pretty big into the Wisconsin Grand Prix Club too, so he can probably help you out. Let me know if you want more details on either.

Sean

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list