3800 can't find races

I

imported_snoop

dude, i am not trying to come off sounding like a ass or anything of that matter, but my guess is that you are kinda young. i hear you with the too far of a drive stuff and all, but while you scream out fuck the police in words just know that they can do that to you literally once you get caught. just be careful out there. in danger and getting caught. tracks are not that far dude. speaking from exprience, it is not worth it at all. there is too much to loose

99GTP

Feb 28, 2008
Originally posted by snoop@Apr 13 2005, 02:22 PM
dude, i am not trying to come off sounding like a ass or anything of that matter, but my guess is that you are kinda young. i hear you with the too far of a drive stuff and all, but while you scream out fuck the police in words just know that they can do that to you literally once you get caught. just be careful out there. in danger and getting caught. tracks are not that far dude. speaking from exprience, it is not worth it at all. there is too much to loose
[snapback]79329[/snapback]​

MEOW is that what you said, im 21, 22 in may, and fuck driving for an hour just to look for races, i dont have that much time on my hands... btw how old are you?
if im gonna drive an hour i might as well go to the track...

I

imported_snoop

see, this is what i am talkin about. i was just trying to give you advice and here you go actin like a bitch. meow my ass sweety. just trying to look out for you. but since you wanna be like that and just about 80% of this site, then fuck you too. i swear, it must be a grand prix thing. have fun with your 13 sec ,shit, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt 12 sec car :rolleyes:. you bad boy you.
and to anyone reading this getting offended or that is just gonna have to put their .02 in, save it. i was talkin to him. not to you.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by snoop@Apr 13 2005, 03:44 PM
see, this is what i am talkin about. i was just trying to give you advice and here you go actin like a bitch. meow my ass sweety. just trying to look out for you. but since you wanna be like that and just about 80% of this site, then fuck you too. i swear, it must be a grand prix thing. have fun with your 13 sec ,shit, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt 12 sec car  :rolleyes:. you bad boy you.
and to anyone reading  this getting offended or that is just gonna have to put their .02 in, save it. i was talkin to him. not to you.
[snapback]79339[/snapback]​
:chair: That's what I feel like doing when I hear people that wanna race out on the street and not at the track. I knew a guy who did street racing over by superdawg in chicago and ended up getting himself killed! Not a good idea. I totally agree with snoop. People need to open there eyes.

I

imported_snoop

thank you lynn. hows hale btw. anyways, i knew a guy that was into street racing. long story short, he was going to fast to stop at a red light and as the other cars where coming into the intersection, the car that he hit was his mom. he ended up killing her and himself. not cool

99GTP

Feb 28, 2008
see, this is what i am talkin about. i was just trying to give you advice and here you go actin like a bitch. meow my ass sweety. just trying to look out for you. but since you wanna be like that and just about 80% of this site, then fuck you too. i swear, it must be a grand prix thing. have fun with your 13 sec ,shit, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt 12 sec car  :rolleyes:. you bad boy you.
and to anyone reading  this getting offended or that is just gonna have to put their .02 in, save it. i was talkin to him. not to you.

99GTP

Feb 28, 2008

Im acting like a bitch? shit all i did was make a little joke and you bitched up, all defensive and shit, than you go and attack my car, your fucking hardcore, just looking for a little local fun, oh and no shit the tracks safer, who doesn't know that, so thanks for your useless comment

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by snoop@Apr 13 2005, 04:00 PM
thank you lynn. hows hale btw. anyways, i knew a guy that was into street racing. long story short, he was going to fast to stop at a red light and as the other cars where coming into the intersection, the car that he hit was his mom. he ended up killing her and himself. not cool
[snapback]79342[/snapback]​

Hale is doing ok....Been working alot. Eventually he will get back into the GP scene.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info