3800 absinthe?

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Holy wow, that place is mad expensive... 240 for a total of 1.2L Make your own for $20 or less. There are many recipes out on the net. Basically absinthe has the active ingredient thujone from wormwood. You can buy all the needed ingredients from a whole foods market, or a natural foods store. There is one in Evanston, gold coast, napperville, deerfield, and a few others. just go to the bulk section

off the top of my head, ingredients are 1oz wormwood, anise star, corrander, and a few others. oh, and a good grain alcohol.

I have used it on many occasions. If made good, it can be good, if made bad, it can taste herby as hell, and it is then a test of might to take shots. always a good time. I have drank slowly and the only thing I have witnessed was extra talkativness, I would say phenibut or Piracetam a better choice... but thats another subject. The real absinthe is good, a girl from milwaukee brought some home from a vacation. nothing too special.

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by Kyle@Apr 13 2005, 11:40 PM
thats what i've read, if u do it get the good stuff cuz the lower stuff doesnt have enough of thujone in it to do much of anything.

ha yeah becky i've seen euro trip and thats what they drank, but i've been interested in trying this since before i saw that.
[snapback]79407[/snapback]​

Hey Kyle...I'm in naperville, feel free to come by anytime , got the two bottles chillin right here.

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by xttc2000@Apr 14 2005, 12:14 PM
absinthe is illegal for some stupid reason,
if you want to do something illegal and get messed up you might as well buy yourself some pills and have a good time.
[snapback]79493[/snapback]​

The stupid reason is because the FDA doesn't not approve the consumption or distributino of Thurjon and Wormwood.

Thurjon has a similiar chemical make up to THC (Marijauna)

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by xttc2000@Apr 14 2005, 12:14 PM
absinthe is illegal for some stupid reason,
if you want to do something illegal and get messed up you might as well buy yourself some pills and have a good time.
[snapback]79493[/snapback]​

adsinthe isnt a controlled substance, its just illegal to serve at a bar or liquor store in the us.

some liquor stores in canada carry it, and i'd rather save my liver the trouble of pills and drinking.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
i know, but have u ever wondered why it says do not take with alcohol on alot of those pill bottles?

its not only because they amplify each other on how u feel, but also on how bad they are on ur body. taking pills and drinking is supposed to be like 4x as bad for ur liver as taking either separatly. thats all i'm saying.

I

imported_JennY

My close cousin recently bought two little bottles from London. For one, please mistake the MYTHS of this booze. You do NOT see little green fairies. The reason why people always say that is because back in the day, it was either: made with opium or drank while doing opium. I couldn't really remember. It contains woodworm in there so you really do have to pay attention to the amount you drink. You could either get really sick or even die from woodworm way before you get alcohol poisoning.

Overall: I would not drink it. :lol:

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
Originally posted by JennY@Apr 15 2005, 10:48 PM
My close cousin recently bought two little bottles from London.  For one, please mistake the MYTHS of this booze.  You do NOT see little green fairies.  The reason why people always say that is because back in the day, it was either:  made with opium or drank while doing opium.  I couldn't really remember.  It contains woodworm in there so you really do have to pay attention to the amount you drink.  You could either get really sick or even die from woodworm way before you get alcohol poisoning.

Overall:  I would not drink it. :lol:

[snapback]79725[/snapback]​

There are so many wrong facts in there, i don't know where to start......fist of all, one of the main active ingrediants is WORMWOOD...not woodworm....second of all....it's the ingredient THURJON that can poison you if too much is ingested at one time. Third.......it was never drank with or made with Opium......it was an alternative to such drugs as OPIUM......

Hope i was able to clear some things up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info