3800 Went to a Knew Territory

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Damn Mike you were there to? I was there from like 11:30 till 2:30.. well going between Doty, the gas station, and 130th. It was crazy especially when the cops would come. I also went up there Friday. I raced 2 GTPs, a silver 2 door on 103rd by the bus station which wasnt stock, and a black 4 door by my house which was stock I think.. on Friday. Saturday I got into it with a Marauder on the expressway, he looked a little shocked when I was pullin on him, albeit a slowly, do they have governors?

Edit: If any one ever wants to meet up there I'll join ya, I dont know any people there usually so its kinda lonely haha.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Holy Shit. I was parked right next to the Maurader on 130th. They were just chillin. By that time it was about 2:00 and I said I had to split. I had at least an hour drive back home. Dude if you go out there by your self I dont reccomend it. I know some crazy shit that happens in those factories down there. Again theres some sick and crazy shit down there if your not careful. I knew a couple of buddies from work that use to go down there until something bad happened. They use to fight there dogs in that area. Any ways I am going down there this Friday. I will have my buddy and his Integra. Lets meet up and will cruise all together.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by xttc2000@Apr 11 2005, 12:34 PM
i will NEVER take my car to doty.
ive seen way too much stupid shit happen.
people drunk racing taking out a whole row of cars on their way down the "strip", cars blowing up, people getting shot.
[snapback]79000[/snapback]​

People get shot because they dont pay up. If someone lost a race and didnt pay me 1500. Yeah I would shoot him to and take his car. The drinking and driving is crazy shit. I just stay clear from that.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I usually stay towards the back end (i.e. before the line) so my car isnt one of the cars being flown past at 70+mph, I figured it is only a matter of time when someone just slides into me, or something, so I try to avoid that. I definately stay away from the factories :crazy: I mostly only watch, no one wants to race my "grandma car" anyways

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Apr 11 2005, 02:39 PM
Cops are in an out constantly..  Its stupid everyone is drunk they throw beer bottles at cars, hit cars, drive psycho yell.. have fun
[snapback]79037[/snapback]​

Just like what you say!! I love anything DySfUnCtIoNaL!!
I stay clear of the trouble. Plus I have an anger problem or so they say. I'll just get pissed and go into my trunk :ph34r: j/k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info