3800 Need PCM done ASAP

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
ok, you know how my tranny wasnt shifting......turned out to be Intense PCM.

while I was back in Ohio, I thought I'd give them a chance to undo there error. SCOTT reset my shift points back to stock. well after my pcm relearned my system. RAN LIKE SHIT.

only at WOT, I have misfires like crazy....boost drops off, and basically I am not going anywhere. I thought I had popped a piston....but NO!. then I looked at fuel system, pulled injector......looks new. I pulled....looks new, replaced cylinder 3(threw misfire code) wire back to stock.................same thing happens. it only does it at WOT.

shifting is perfect.......but I am wondering what else he put in there. ok. here is the gods honest truth. I got beet last night by a bone stock Ford ranger pickup truck., as well as an old Tempo. :angry: :angry:

Does anyone have a DHP powertuner for a 2001?????????? I need it FAST, I will pay you to do it!!!!!!! I need this shitty programming out of my PCM!!!!

can anyone help me out??????????????????????

I have been throwing cylinder #3 misfires, and EGR codes EVERY day these past 2 weeks. It has all come down to the programming, through viewing all the possibilities of what it could have been.

PLease help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_Theautoguy

I'll vouche for Jacob. He needs help with his PCM. It's either a reprogram or a reflash to stock. The reflash will be around $100 and I'm sure he'd be willing to pay appropriatly for a DHP program instead. I'm sure that he'd drive whereever and whenever to have this done.

I'd consider this a favor for me as well, this poor kid needs a hand.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Apr 10 2005, 11:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-zeez gtp
@Apr 10 2005, 10:39 PM
accept charles is next to impossible to get ahold of, haha. 

gtp pwr, just find his house and camp out there until he shows up. haha
[snapback]78919[/snapback]​

I agree i'm still waiting on his response.. :rolleyes:
[snapback]78925[/snapback]​
[/b]

oh give me a break mybluegtp.... we were just talking about thiw what last week ? sorry I ran out of town to get something.... I mean you waited a year or so to even bring it up .... I'll get back to you this week...

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by beyerch+Apr 11 2005, 12:08 AM-->
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Apr 10 2005, 11:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-zeez gtp

oh give me a break mybluegtp.... we were just talking about thiw what last week ? sorry I ran out of town to get something.... I mean you waited a year or so to even bring it up .... I'll get back to you this week...
[snapback]78934[/snapback]​
[/b]

Charles.......any word on if you can fit me in? I am kinda screwed right now. I consider my car scrap metal right now.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by beyerch+Apr 11 2005, 12:08 AM-->
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Apr 10 2005, 11:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-zeez gtp

[snapback]78934[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lolsign: Just busting your BALLS Charles i know how you are and your scheduale so just let me know. :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info