3800 Can a Bonne Roll with yall??

1993 sle

Apr 9, 2008
Hey guys, Im the Noob here, but not a noob to forums, I am one of the top 5 posters on BonnevilleClub.com with over 3900+ posts, I am also the Moderator, Developer, and TechInfo Writer for www.sebonnevilleclub.uni.cc, and a member of MNBonnevilleclub.com and Streetglow forums so i have been around lol...anyway I have a 93 Bonneville SLE with a bunch of stuff done to it....

the reason that i joined is that i will be in Bloomington IL for the summer, if anyone is close i would love to hangout with yall

1993 sle

Apr 9, 2008
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Apr 9 2005, 11:53 PM
No you cant hang with us cause we are too good for ya! :p

J/K

Welcome aboard I would of hung out with you but i'm far from Bloomington.  Hope you enjoy your stay. :D
[snapback]78844[/snapback]​

thanks, is there anyone close to Bloomington on here, anyone have any hang out places that are at least close, so i can chill with some Pontiac lovers??

Originally posted by 1993 sle@Apr 11 2005, 05:33 PM
no one else....lol, is there anyone else that is in a reasonable driving distance?? that hang out on the weekends, sorry for the questions im going to a unfamiliar area and just want to chill with some Pontiac enthusiaths :D
[snapback]79072[/snapback]​

This is off the subject, but there was no SLE Bonneville in 1993. (?)

1993 sle

Apr 9, 2008
Originally posted by trohde78+Apr 11 2005, 09:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-1993 sle
@Apr 11 2005, 05:33 PM
no one else....lol, is there anyone else that is in a reasonable driving distance?? that hang out on the weekends, sorry for the questions im going to a unfamiliar area and just want to chill with some Pontiac enthusiaths :D
[snapback]79072[/snapback]​

This is off the subject, but there was no SLE Bonneville in 1993. (?)
[snapback]79085[/snapback]​
[/b]

Incorrect in 1993 the bonneville recieved a special option group...H4U code in the RPO label. It is H4U, that is the name for the SLE, 1993 is the frist year of the SLE, It has special body cladding that differs from the SE uplevel features, like leather, powerseats, spoiler, power antenna, and a whole list of crap that I can list if need be.....

I am Bonneville Club's SLE trim level Specailist BTW, i know every thing there is to know about the SLE, i even have talked to GM personally about the H4U history

Incorrect in 1993 the bonneville recieved a special option group...H4U code in the RPO label. It is H4U, that is the name for the SLE, 1993 is the frist year of the SLE, It has special body cladding that differs from the SE uplevel features, like leather, powerseats, spoiler, power antenna, and a whole list of crap that I can list if need be.....

I am Bonneville Club's SLE trim level Specailist BTW, i know every thing there is to know about the SLE, i even have talked to GM personally about the H4U history
[snapback]79139[/snapback]​
[/quote]

How is that different than the SSE then?

1993 sle

Apr 9, 2008

[snapback]79139[/snapback]​

How is that different than the SSE then?
[snapback]79143[/snapback]​
[/quote]

the SSE and the SSEi have drfferent Front and rear bumpers, ELC different gague cluster

here is my SLE
carpics2-8012.jpg

carpics2-8005.jpg

SSE and SSEi
301720_56_full.jpg

301720_54_full.jpg

I have Everything that the SSE has except the ELC, Gague Cluster and the HUD but that was optional on the SSE

1993 sle

Apr 9, 2008
Originally posted by trohde78@Apr 12 2005, 05:27 PM
I guess that I have learned something new.  Thanks for the explaination.  Was that a very limited production or something?
[snapback]79192[/snapback]​

Ya I have a 93 and they arnt very many of them my car actually has a GM perfromance parts high flow muffler from the factory, option code N10, because that was the first year i have the 1SD/H4U option groups... My parents bought it new in 93 and now i have it, it was garaged kept in the winters, and only has 73,000 on it :D

the 95-97 were available in S/C and looked like the SE, they ran 15.3 totally stock, I ran 16.5 with a 2.2 60' at a terrible track and 100+ degree temps, high 15's are normal for me, with intake and muffler

Originally posted by 1993 sle+Apr 12 2005, 07:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-trohde78
@Apr 12 2005, 05:27 PM
I guess that I have learned something new.  Thanks for the explaination.  Was that a very limited production or something?
[snapback]79192[/snapback]​

Ya I have a 93 and they arnt very many of them my car actually has a GM perfromance parts high flow muffler from the factory, option code N10, because that was the first year i have the 1SD/H4U option groups... My parents bought it new in 93 and now i have it, it was garaged kept in the winters, and only has 73,000 on it :D

the 95-97 were available in S/C and looked like the SE, they ran 15.3 totally stock, I ran 16.5 with a 2.2 60' at a terrible track and 100+ degree temps, high 15's are normal for me, with intake and muffler
[snapback]79229[/snapback]​
[/b]

Sounds pretty cool, I had a '92 SSE before I got my GP. I had just never heard of an SLE Bonneville before 2000. Have fun down in Bloomington!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info