3800 Creative way of askin a girl to Prom

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Alright, I wanna know who i asked and my friend kinds blabbed to her that i wanted to go with her. She was happy and told him yes for me. (I told him NOT to tell her.... what does he know, he drives a mustang .. jk jk jk )

Anyways, I still feel the need to ask in a special way, not just straight out verbally. I have been trying to think of how to ask, but have come up with blanks.

Any ideas?

Ryan

BTW... for all askin for a pic.. you would IDB and SIIHP and such.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Ryan,

what do you what her to think? Nice guy? Would like to see more of her after the prom? Take you seriously about the possibility of something?

I know that people have posted the whole roses, card and stuffed animal thing but maybe he wants something different.

Francisco

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Ryan-

Be simple yet confident...

You dont want to show up with a truck load of gifts and flowers to make her feel like those things will buy her off to go with you...

...just act confident that she will go with you and she will like that! Maybe a single rose will be nice, cause its simple yet "affectionate"

...if she likes you already she is just dying for you to ask anyway, you are a shoe-in foo! Now go get that hottie and post some pics up here for us old farts!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
If you want her to think you're a "nice" guy you should throw in the towel and just ask her to be your friend now... Perhaps you can talk to her about how crummy her boyfriend is and how she wishes she was with a guy as sweet as you but she doesn't want to ruin what you two have... lol

Dec 6, 2008
Oh I'm an expert on this I was asked 4 times.

One was at my locker was flowers and a balloon. I had to pop the balloon and inside it asked the question and told me who it was from.

Another time I went out to dinner at a chinese resturant and at the end of our meal we opened our fortune cookies and inside it read will you go to prom with me.

Another one was I had my car decorated with a huge sign that asked me to go to prom.

The last one he just asked me.

Honestly, I think I liked the first one the best

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Wow you are still in HS! :p :)

Damm, I am feeling old now. :angry:

Just be confident and ask her...

Dont just be a friend, thats how I got screwed over in HS......

Then a few years latter you see these girls that you have not seen in years and they tell you that they like you too back then but never told you!!!!!! :angry:

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Well thats good she knows, and you dont' have to worry abotu being shut down. So I would just maybe play dumb and see if you can't get her to go out to dinner or something. If the weather is nice find a nice park or somethign to walk around in. Just talk for a while and then just kinda throw it in there all of a sudden, surprise always works nice.

Another option is to go with the rose, or 3 and put it in the trunk. Then get her to come to your car after school, or after dinner. Pop the trunk and pull the rose(s) out and ask her as you hand them too her. This one works well fro the surprise factor, I did it on V-day, its awesome!

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Mike K@Apr 7 2005, 02:20 PM
If you want her to think you're a "nice" guy you should throw in the towel and just ask her to be your friend now...  Perhaps you can talk to her about how crummy her boyfriend is and how she wishes she was with a guy as sweet as you but she doesn't want to ruin what you two have... lol
[snapback]78630[/snapback]​

oh man i'm sure every guy has gotten that one once or twice. :lolsign:

worded so right.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by syP@Apr 7 2005, 01:04 PM
haha.. i take it you never went to prom?

nah im kidding.. but i want her to think im a nice guy... I kind of like her to... We have been hanging out as friends for a few weeks.. and I'd like to see myself with her, ya know?
[snapback]78618[/snapback]​

I got asked to go my freshman year. I just think its not that big of a deal, your friend basically already asked her for you, inless shes stupid she knows you want to go with her so just ask her.... Your friend already ruiend the moment for ya by asking her..and she even told your friend yes already

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Apr 7 2005, 11:32 PM
1. i dont go to that school (anymore) i graduated.

2. I dont have a car... look under my avatar.

I could use the camry though hehe... i am most likley seeing her tomorrow... we are having a bonfire with like 10-15 people and she will be tehre... who knows :)
[snapback]78668[/snapback]​

ahh my bad, but you can still make it work somehow. I was just laying out a general idea. Good Luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info