3800 Haha...I can't beleive this.

Guys.....this is too fun...someone threatened to report gtphorsepower.com to the better business bureau....WTF??!?! This guy, uploaded a bunch of NON related pontiac movies...In the rules it states:
3. Only movies with PONTIAC cars or items shall be uploaded. If something different you MUST contact the site adminstrator. If you upload without permission the file will be deleted and user will be suspended.

So...you think he can't read or what...
I am being nice, letting people upload there files to the site for free, when i am paying out of my own pocket for the site and i get this shit...WTF is that?
Here the forum where i caught him posting this crap:

http://www.matrixowners.com/forum/viewtopi...er=asc&start=30

Take a look...i am gtphorsepower

Any comments on this?

Tom

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
that's a violation of your business charter and I will see to it that the fullest extent of the law is brought down upon your business! Expect several Better Business Bureau reports against you !!!! :mad: :p

what a tool... Provide something free w/basic rules and they have to bitch... This happens alot on my server too... I only allow posting of links from my server to certain sites (if it's of my car or someone I knows car no biggee... but I've had videos of Kimbo and others up that get passed around the net all over... in which case I just remove them completely and everyone loses out)

Hell... i've found entries in my logs where people are using pictures of my car, direct linking to my web site and claiming it's there car heh ... People just don't understand internet (and bandwidth) etiquette... they think that it's free and unlimited...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info