3800 1997 GTP $650 t

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE.....

my brother-n-law needs to get his grand prix out of my brothers shop by friday.of course he waited until the last minute.his loss.the car needs a motor.looks like the timing chain broke and took out some parts.the body isn't great.the drivers side has a big wipe down the side of it.however he has put 1500 into a new trans from some place in bridgeview about six months ago(has receipt with one year warranty)he just put a new fuel pump 350 about two months ago.he just put a new radiator and new timing belt,tensioner pulleys and a bunch of other new shit totalling about another 400.car doesn't look that great but someone can make money parting it out.has the nice polished wheels with new tires.he has no room for the car so it must go.call don at 708-935-4987.first one with cash and a trailer gets it.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by Bliss Racing@Apr 6 2005, 08:38 PM
Like stated before..........POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE.......CAR IS NOT MINE.....CALL THE NUMBER GIVEN, I AM JUST POSTING WHAT I SAW ON A LOCAL SITE.
[snapback]78532[/snapback]​

i thought you were saying that YOU posted this on another site . not that you found it on another site . anyways .. now i understand thnx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info