3800 Death

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
On March 10th, my birth mother, who lived in Burlington, Wisconsin, was killed in a car accident. She lost control of her car in a snow storm and was t-boned by an oncoming car. The police report indicated she was killed instantously and that she did not suffer. I did not know her well, having lived with my father since the time I was 5 1/2, and was slowly starting to get to know her and that side of the family better. I had spoken to her earlier in the day via e-mail, right before she went out, and to find out 7 hours later that she was gone was like a punch to the stomach.

So, my advice to you is this:

If you have issues, problems, things you want to say to loved ones, friends, people who've ticked you off, people you've lost touch with, anyone at all, take care of it now. Don't wait. You don't know if you'll ever get the chance to say certain things, or ask questions, or right past wrongs. There are so many questions that I will never have answers too, and no one but her could have answered them. Don't let the chance slip you by because you aren't sure if it's the right time, or you are uncertain, or nervous, or afraid of getting angry or hurt. Just do it. Don't put it off for tomorrow because you don't know if there will BE a tomorrow.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
If you have issues, problems, things you want to say to loved ones, friends, people who've ticked you off, people you've lost touch with, anyone at all, take care of it now. Don't wait. You don't know if you'll ever get the chance to say certain things, or ask questions, or right past wrongs. There are so many questions that I will never have answers too, and no one but her could have answered them. Don't let the chance slip you by because you aren't sure if it's the right time, or you are uncertain, or nervous, or afraid of getting angry or hurt. Just do it. Don't put it off for tomorrow because you don't know if there will BE a tomorrow.

Amen Sister!

And I'm sorry for your loss.

I

imported_Theautoguy

My Mother was taken from us on March 10th, 1987. I never ended a conversation without tell her that I loved her. I was at least fortunate not to have had to go through the pain that you may feel now, however the circumstances surrounding my mother's passing makes it still feel like yesterday. I can assure you, though that time will allow the pain to fade. However, the idea that time will ultimately heal a wound was conceived by someone who's never been injured.

I hold faith that this pain will pass once souls are reunited where ever we go after death.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info