3800 R Kelly and Bernie Mac's houses

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
We got bored last night so we went and drove to R kelly's house first. This thing is friggen huge. You can only go past the block it is on because if you turn onto the block where the house is there is a sign that says "Police orders no traffic" or somethin like that. But you can see the gates and the front of the house. There were like 10 cars lined up on both sides of the driveway, and there is always a guard at the front gate so if you go up to it you will get chased out like my buddies did. And we saw his tour bus in there to, the same one i saw at Lifetime, and my ma has seen it to cause Twista is recording his next album next door to her work. So we left there and then went to Bernie Mac's house. His house is massive to. but there is no gates or nothin you could pull right into his driveway. Does anyone here know any other celeb. houses around the area? BTW R Kelly lives in Olympia fields, and Bernie lives in Frankfort.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
my ex-girlfriend actually lives on the same road as bernie mac, i used to pass it all the time, my gf said she passed him on that road regualrly.

kanye west (is that how u spell it?) lives in naperville off of hobson, its crazy seeing all the benz's escalades and porches there.

not unusual for naperville though, but his are the higher class versions of those not the entry level or mid grade luxury cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list