3800 Wanted to say HI

I new to your forum. Been seeing post from you guys on clubgp, wanted to see what you all are about. Seems like a great bunch of guys here. Little about myself and the car-

IM on clubgp as num482, I also belong to UNYCGP (Upstate New York Club Grand Prix) I live up here in Buffalo, NY. Please check out our site as well if you ave a chance www.unycgpforums.com

Little about my car- 1998 GTP forest green coupe with roughly 63k miles.
Mods- VS cam, 105lb springs, modded retainers-valve seals, 160 drilled t-stat, tranny cooler, custom lower intake mani, ZZP stage 1 TB, 3.4 pulley, AL 104's, ZZP full size IC w/ flojet pump and custom front mount (still siting in my room waiting to installed), Custom PCM tune, '99 coolent bottel kit, 9" K&N, 3pod piller w/ tranny temp, boost, air/fuel (light show), 17" AE 077's wraped w/ 245/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES100, Eibach springs w/ KYB's, strut bar, modded end links on front sway bar (help my vibration from drop), aftermarket cd player, cyber whites (still sitting in my room), cant think of anything else. Mind kinda forgets little things done the past 3 years of owning the car. Heres some shots of the car, this first one shows that it can actually get warm up here
DSCN07431.jpg

This shot was right after the cam install last month, sorry its kinda dirty
DSCN0842.jpg

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Apr 5 2005, 01:21 PM
What track time are you pulling with that VS cam and IC????????

I have a IC now and am really thinking about the VS cam.........
[snapback]78311[/snapback]​

I havent been to the track yet with either. Cam was just finished up last month and the IC is not installed yet as I still need to purchase a radiator. I was fortunite enough to find a ZZP core and piece the rest of the kit myself. Saved a butt load of money that way, when its finished ill have around $800 for a full IC kit. With just a 3.4, 180 t-stat and open cone I ran a 14.1@99, lol Im hoping to hit 12's the summer. I do know that the VS and IC combo can be a very very quick set up.

My grills are just stockers that are painted, my corners I cleared myself.

Ladies, my appoligy :D , good to see women into cars. My best friend is a girl whos into cars, granted its a import but she can drive, I love riding with her and watching her pound threw the gears, even has her own shop.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

:EDIT: the forum/board looks really nice, very easy to get around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info