3800 crap, shouldnt have waited around.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
so i was looking around pfyc's site and noticed the lack of CF F-1 hood so i emailed them about it.

I wrote:
I was shopping around the pfyc site and noticed that the grand prix carbon fiber f-1 hood is gone. Is it just back ordered or not being produced at all anymore? I know u still have the fiberglass but i kinda have my mind set on the carbon fiber. let me know

thanks

kyle

PFYC response:

Hi Kyle:

It has been discontinued. Carbon fiber is on national shortage because of the military and aerospace industries using it in bulk. We had to discontinue some of our carbon fiber products.

Thank you.

:( :(

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
If anyone blames bush for not having a carbon fiber hood, I will seriously come to your house, chop off your legs, set your house on fire, and watch you pull your bloody stumps out of your burning home.

:lolsign: Seriously. That would be VERY obsurd IMO.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Sure there is a direct link, but it should be his fault. Im tired of these people saying its bushs fault we are at war. its not like we have a congress or anything that can agree to send troops there. It was all decided on him and everyone let him do it. :rolleyes:

Besides, it you dont have a carbon fiber hood cause its helping our troops, then by all means. Stay with a stock one or get another one.

Im suprised there are no unemployed, bell bottom wearing, long haired, peace loving, tree hugging, save the whales, retarded hippies with sign in front of the white house.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info