3800 Yo people of ILGPC its that time again!

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
POST WHORE FRIDAY

You can join "TEAM POST WHORE" every Friday throughout the day usually not a night because we enjoy the night life we like to get crunked and live life!!

LYNN DENISE... see ya biotches tomorrow about 9pm! Of coarse I'll prolly be late for own party! :lolsign: I was last year hahaah not intentinal.. but hey least I am guaranteed to show up.. I'll be there no later than 9:30pm!!! Hopefully at 9pm!!

Come out and join the festivities, where we dance drink get fucked up and go home with random guys noo nooo just kidding about the last part god that would make me be like the ILGPC MONKEY GIRL WHORE.. can't do that :ph34r:

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Apr 1 2005, 09:41 AM
I'll watch Harley if hes house broken and don't cock his legg on my shit!
[snapback]77781[/snapback]​

Stacey....Harley likes to mark his territory....LOL! This woman that I am taking him to is well aware of his leg lifting problem. Don't think you want him doing that at your place. Your mom would probably kill you. Sounds like he will have fun though at this woman's house cause she has 3 pugs of her own :) . Thanks for the offer though :)

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AND U CAN COME :lolsign:

Alcohol Warning Labels
If government is going to put health warning labels on beer, wine and liquor, let's at least have a little truthfulness about the matter!

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to wake up with breath that could knock a buzzard off a shit truck at 100 yards.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an asshole.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at 4 in the morning.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to smash your head in.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay things like thish.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the boss what you REALLY THINK while photocopying your butt at the office Christmas party.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell ever happened to your pants (panties) anyway.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and/or name you can't remember).

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burn on the forehead.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, more handsome, and smarter than some really, really, really big biker guy named "Big Al."

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may actually CAUSE pregnancy.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Apr 1 2005, 05:15 PM
Hes letting me know how if feels to say ur coming and not show up......  lesson learned
[snapback]77920[/snapback]​
its not like that at all... :wub: :D
I was really ill that last time, sorry I didnt let you all know. :( I did get the voice mail. And, yes, it will have to be soon, but Not next week, i'll be outta town, basking in some RAYS B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info