3800 Wouldn't it suck to park here?

Krobar2

Regular
Jan 9, 2008
Lindenhurst
Originally posted by Jsho13@Apr 3 2005, 05:49 PM
really . . . I go to MSOE too.  I knew that pot hole looked familliar.  I am a first year ME student.  I have a black GTP four door with tinted windows.  Probably have seen it, i am always in the library or science building.
[snapback]78056[/snapback]​

Hmmm, I don't know if I have. I have the only Red one that I've seen at the school. I drive once in awhile to classes, otherwise I walk, cuz those "public property" tickets are nasty. $40! :angry:

Dave

Krobar2

Regular
Jan 9, 2008
Lindenhurst
Originally posted by Jsho13@Apr 4 2005, 06:21 AM
You have a sweet looking gp!  I have to hear it sometime to see how the flowmaster sounds, that is on my list to do this summer. . . .
[snapback]78129[/snapback]​

Thanks!! Yea, I love the flowmasters, couldn't be happier with my selection. Although, I haven't heard any other exhausts besides the flo's, so my decision could change :ph34r:

Dave

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Krobar2@Apr 1 2005, 01:29 AM
I saw this in one of the parking lots on my campus, it looks like the pavement just crumbled!  Kinda of hard to tell in the picture, I couldn't get the best angle, but it is about 10-12 inches deep!  So they put a couple of cones around it, lol

It would be instant hydraulics when you parked. . . .Slam!  :lolsign:

Dave

[attachmentid=1675]
[snapback]77748[/snapback]​

I hit a couple of those back in my day :ph34r:

Krobar2

Regular
Jan 9, 2008
Lindenhurst
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Apr 5 2005, 07:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Krobar2
@Apr 1 2005, 01:29 AM
I saw this in one of the parking lots on my campus, it looks like the pavement just crumbled!  Kinda of hard to tell in the picture, I couldn't get the best angle, but it is about 10-12 inches deep!  So they put a couple of cones around it, lol

It would be instant hydraulics when you parked. . . .Slam!  :lolsign:

Dave

[attachmentid=1675]
[snapback]77748[/snapback]​

I hit a couple of those back in my day :ph34r:
[snapback]78276[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'm sure we all had our share of "pot-hole-hitting". Or swerving to avoid one only go venture into a larger one <_<

Dave

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info