3800 auto trans interceptor GOOD OR BAD?

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Seems to me the correct answer was posted within 6 hours... Not too shabby if you ask me..

If your true thoughts are, that this baord sucks, then I am sorry you feel that way... But it's a free country, and there are other's out there... I wish you the best, with your sour attitude.

I thought those things are pretty old school, now a-days where people can program computers with ease.. it makes sense to upgrade your PCM. Order a DHP or similar PCM, and you will be happy.. or not ...

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
honestly, the pcm is a much better investment, if you want improved shifts get the shift kit, this thing will jerk you around no matter if you are WOT or just cruising.
its fun for an afternoon and easy as hell to install (less than 3 min). I live in naperville so you are just a short drive over, let me find out where the hell I put the thing and then we can meet up or something.

-K

Originally posted by 99GTP+Apr 12 2005, 02:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kaeghl
@Apr 12 2005, 01:30 PM
wanna find out?
you can borrow mine for a month and find out,. i have owned one for 3 years (won it) used it for maybe two days.

-K
[snapback]79168[/snapback]​

where you located? im in west chicago, is it that bad, if so im gonna just order my pcm... thanks
[snapback]79177[/snapback]​
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info