3800 Hail

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by dole21@Mar 30 2005, 07:59 PM
the largest pieces I measured here in morris was an inch and a quarter in diameter.

the hailed heavily on 2 separate times here....gonna have to go tomorrow in the light to see how bad the damage is....
[snapback]77529[/snapback]​
Same here....I went outside and took some pics after the first round of hail and rain stopped....only noticed a few scratches and two very noticeable dings on the driver's side(which was facing the direction the hail was coming from). :( Hopefully, after this second round, there won't be too much more damage.

Krobar2

Regular
Jan 9, 2008
Lindenhurst
Phew, I'm glad I didn't see anything like that here.

One time I was driving in Libertyville on my way to see my gf, I was about 4 blocks from her house when it started hailing so hard. I slowed down to about 10 mph and luckily no one was at her house when I got there, so I got to pull into the garage :D But I got only one HUGE ding right in the roof, between the sunroof and the windshield. But it's gone now, my manager has connections with a dent removal guy :rolleyes: ;)

Dave

I

imported_GraFFix

I love hail...It got me a F1 hood and spoiler last summer :) although I did get a little nervous when driving home today after work and hear a few of them bounce off my car. they were small though and it stopped right away.

If you want a hood...leave the car outside and pray for big hail! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info