3800 DHP Power Tuner's

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Mar 30 2005, 06:55 PM
it's gay, i already pm-ed charles on that forum and he still hasn't given me access. f-in gay. it's a stinkin forum.
[snapback]77516[/snapback]​

zeez,

Give Charles sometime to get you access. I would shoot him an email with your screename so if he sees it he can activate it...

It took me a couple of weeks to get access, but when I did it was well worth the wait...

You'll soon see yourself :D

And yes, in order to get access to the Powrtuner forums you need to have purchased a Powrtuner. If you've already purchased one but haven't receive it yet, when you email Charles with your screename for access, show him proof of purchase and he will activate your account...

Thanks!

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Mar 30 2005, 06:55 PM
it's gay, i already pm-ed charles on that forum and he still hasn't given me access. f-in gay. it's a stinkin forum.
[snapback]77516[/snapback]​

#1 - Its for owners of the powrtuner only as it only pertains to them. We don't have an "anything goes" or items like that. (well there are, but those are open).

#2 - Yeah give me a break. Its not like i sit around waiting for activation requests....

#3 - Since its gay, I've filed your request accordingly. :D

s1gtp

Oct 27, 2008
i think what zeez is trying to say is that its just a forum. why cant you just add him it only takes a second. if you werent so busy bashing other comapnys on forums you would have more time to give to customers

i wish 3800 companys would actually take care of customers, i guess this is why i remain almost stock

it sucks that it seems that if everyone isnt sucking beyerechs dick he doesnt do anything. people have to treat him as god to get anything done. i havent met him yet but i am sure its the same in person.

you have done a lot for this community that is obvious, but it seems you are high maintenance

think this will bring drama?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by s1gtp@Mar 31 2005, 07:48 AM
i think what zeez is trying to say is that its just a forum. why cant you just add him it only takes a second. if you werent so busy bashing other comapnys on forums you would have more time to give to customers

i wish 3800 companys would actually take care of customers, i guess this is why i remain almost stock

it sucks that it seems that if everyone isnt sucking beyerechs dick he doesnt do anything. people have to treat him as god to get anything done. i havent met him yet but i am sure its the same in person.

you have done a lot for this community that is obvious, but it seems you are high maintenance

think this will bring drama?
[snapback]77603[/snapback]​

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
I just think its funny that Zack had paid for the Power Tuners over two weeks ago and still not received it. In addition it would be nice if once you purchase it you can have access to the forum. I mean someone has his money right? The least that could happen is that you can start to view crap to get a jump starting on self-tuning...

...I just love how everything in this whole 3800 world is so top secret! :ph34r:

s1gtp

Oct 27, 2008
i am not trying to be negative i am just saying that it sucks that you have to suck up to him to get anything done its important that someone stand up and say it so everyone knows

and in typical beyerhc fasion there will be a 7 page post by him that trys to prove me wrong

hook these guys up it doesnt take weeks. like i said if he wasnt soo busy bashing other companues, he could take care of paying customers.

you get what you pay for i guess, you saved some money over the competitor, but you get no custoemr service.

in my line of work if my customer service isn't there they find another person! there are millions of accountants, but i take care of my customers!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Give the guy a break...jeesh. The only reason you have to wait so long is the popularity of the product. For what it costs it's a bargain. If the GP community wasn't so cheap, and Charle could charge more for his products; maybe he could hire some support staff to help him keep on top of things.

You'll get the access, just be patient...

s1gtp

Oct 27, 2008
sorry but it doesnt have to do with popularity he is just too busy bashing on forums durign the day and with the cheap comments, as a lot of epople are paying more with a competitor and its one of the only options out there i think most people would pay more, he just chose to undercut the competition

like i said before it only takes a second just hook this guy up he alreeady posted in this thread, but instead of granting access and posting that its done he decided to defend himself and say that he isnt going to do it because someone spoke badly about him that sounds like an INTENSE move, post bad, get trearted bad, sound familier?

i just want to show him for what he is not good at customer service

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Mar 31 2005, 11:31 AM
i pm-ed charles about 2 days ago asking him about the status of the shipment. on the w-body it says that it was shipped on sunday, so i just wanted to know. i am not bashing charles, i am not bashing his product. i just thought it sucked that you can't view the forum until receive the product, that's all.
[snapback]77656[/snapback]​
Rich, When we forward your order to DHP it's status changes to "Shipped" on the website. This does not mean it actually has shipped; only that we've sent the order to DHP. I can tell you that it indeed did not ship. The most recent batch of tuners only covered orders up to 2/26/05. The next batch is "expected" this coming Wednesday and you will be in that batch.

Charles doesn't check this forum all that much. Another option is to send me an email with your username on the forum (cartech) so that I can send it to Charles and I'll get it activated for you.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
couple of thins.

#1 - zeez. If you have ordered a tuner, you need to register at http://www.cartechpr.com/forums. Email me ([email protected]) with the username or make it obvious, like zeez_gtp, and i'll activate you. But i need to know that you have ordered one. Since I don't know what REAL NAME corresponds to zeez, when i see a post here without a name, I can't tell if you have ordered or not. IF you have ordered, thank you for ordering and i will get you setup as soon as you register and let me know.

#2 - As far as having to wait two weeks. The sad reality is that we had some manufacturing issues to shore up and we have been backordered for .... 2 MONTHS. I just filled orderes from january 5th..... furthermore, EVERYONE who has to wait at all right now is getting a free hardware upgrade $100 value. I call that taking care of customers.... Its not "my" fault the hardware isn't here as I don't make the hardware, but you guys are waiting on me so you get a free add-on.

#3 - S1, as far as you and you're flames, please quote me where i'm postin all day on clubgp flaming people. I'd love to see you substantiate that. Furthermore, I do post during the day, becaues I am stuck on a computer 9-5 like everyone else with a real job. When i have time to browse clubgp, i do so just like EVERYONE ELSE here who posts on a forum during the day.

I don't think my current employment would appreciate me haulling dhp to my job and doing it here .... I guess you have a job that allows you to do that ? My average day goes a little bit like this, fyi. Get up at 6 - 7am. Go to day job. Leave day job at 7pm. see wife (or get yelled at by wife) for a couple hours. play with kid for a hour or two. put kids to bed. stay up till 4 - 5 am coding, answering dhp emails, shipping product.

as far as people having to suck up to get help, the reality is that i DON'T HAVE TIME to help people in person. tell me where in that schedule that happens.....

i do more than my share to help the communities as we donate to almost every event, donate to the christmas party here ( i still owe some people some pcm's dammit! ), donate to sick kid funds on clubgp, sponsor clubgp, sponsored gpg, the list goes on and on.

Tell me what you have done except bitch and moan....

I also am sorry to disappoint you but this post was only 1.5 pages and was typed on a lunch break... any other complaints ?

I

imported_Diavolo

Charles, s1 is new (as you know) You have done tons for the community and this local club. You helped me out with pcm work over the summer in person. It is too bad taht you have to do this all alone but if you raise the prices, well your damed if you do and damned if you don't.

Charles appreciation day tomorrow (april fools ha)

-PEACE

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Mar 31 2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks Charles for the explanation. I did sign up under zeez gtp on that Forum. When I get home I will send you an email with my name and so forth. Once again, I am not attacking you. :)

Mike. Thanks for clearing up the shipping part from your website. That makes sense now.

Zack
[snapback]77675[/snapback]​

done. log out and log back in and you should be golden.

sorry for the confusion.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by Diavolo@Mar 31 2005, 01:03 PM
s1 is new (as you know)

I find it amazing that a "new" person has the time to look into what i "do" on clubgp and other places.... Obviously its not someone "new" to grand prix's but someone new to the board or someone under an alias..... :cough: troll :cough:

my wife took the kid to the zoo yesterday maybe this guy was in one of the cages or something .... B) probably right next to the sign saying "do not feed the animals/trolls"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info