3800 Custom Interior Group buy

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Hey everyone,

I am trying to set a group buy (I will post on clubgp.com) through http://www.classicsofttrim.com/, I am going to work and try to get our cost lower than what the katzkins version would cost. I am trying for the 2 tone leather set up. I am just trying to see if anyone would be interested. Please respond and let me know. Like I said before I will get with the clupgp guys also. Thanks.

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
i got some pricing

PONTIAC GRAND PRIX SEDAN 2003 CST (No Airbags) GRAND PRIX GT W/SPORT BUCKETS & REAR ARMREST (pattern 306506)

Your cost on this Charcoal and inserts headrests and door panels, bright red ( # 075 ) would run you $590 plus freight if you put it on your
credit card as a " pre-pay kit " non returnable non refundable because it
is two tone.....

So the whole thing 2-tone would be 590 plus shipping. Anyone up for this?

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
yes like the ones Katzkins offer. I am hoping to do this within a month time frame. All I need is 10 and he is letting me include Aleros into the deal (my last car was an alero, so I am a member on aleromod.com also). Just keep in mind these are replacements not covers, so you will have to take the old cloth/leather off and put these on.

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
Originally posted by 2000gpgt@Mar 30 2005, 01:27 PM
that sound like a good deal and i really really want leather, but i cant afford it now. I can probably do it in the summer when i start a good job
[snapback]77495[/snapback]​

Let me know when you want it..and if this deal (10 cars) goes through, I will talk to him over the summer and try to get them for you at that price. Maybe there will be more people at that time who will want them.

redgt03

Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Peoria, il
i asked a few more question...guess it not 100% leather but pretty close.
I cant post this on Clubgp.com till tonight, if anyone could do it please post this on my thread under appreance, then "another option for interiors". Thanks

#1) NO-ONE makes 100% leather....... Roles Royce. did ...... it is NOT the industry standard, we CAN make it 100% upcharged 37%

#2).....comparison to other leather companies ? FACE VALUE.... the average individual .... can not tell the difference..... Much of " their product " is imported many products coming from over seas do not meet the standards set here in the US ..... regarding leather " content " when you see the term of " FULL LEATHER SEATING SURFACES " This means from outside seam to outside seam top to bottom front and rear seats..many companies will only do a small section in the center of the seat in leather and the rest is a matching vinyl....and often will substitute sections or panels in the rear seat is 100% vinyl to cut costs
" they do allot more retail advertising " but your people must understand the term " comparing apples to oranges "

Classic has always been the leader in the industry and has had numerous O.E. contracts with manufactures such as Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Ford, Subaru and Acura.

#3) As indicated in my previous e-mails....we do not charge for 2-tone , we do not charge for piping ( which is outdated for most vehicles... used primarily in the 70s and 80s ) ,we do not charge for " contrasting french stitch " ( double stitching on seams ) we charge $25 for embroidery ( 2 logos ) in front seats....we charge $15 for perforation ( real perf, holes all the way thru ) we up charge $50 for suede inserts ( very popular with the female buyer ) we up charge $65 for carbon fiber leather inserts ( real leather not a vinyl as many are doing ) we offer a 3 year 36,000 warranty on the product for a used car..... match the factory warranty on a new car whether 5 year 60,000 or 10 year 100,000

#4) the only thing that # 4 would create.... is a possible one day delay .... in production most kits are produced the SAME day and shipped

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info