3800 What can i do with my ferret?

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I have a 6 year old ferret, he had a friend but he passed away 6 months ago. My parents got a divorce and we are in the process of cleaning up the house to sell it so me and my ma can find a different place to live. But what can i do with my ferret? can i give him to an animal place like pet co, or petsmart or something? He needs his nails cut badly and a bath, the only thing i don't understand is i give this little guy a cup of food every day, and fill up his water and put viatmins in it when he runs out but he is like skin and bones. It's sad looking but i dunno what to do, he eats all the time, and i love animals so there is no way i would starve him or anything. But unfortunatley we have to get rid of him. so what should i do.

Jim

P.S. if anyone wants him i am willing to give him up for free, along with his cage. but like i said he needs his nails cut badly, and needs a bath, and he bites to (why i dont know, he started after his friend died, so i dunno)

i hate to break this to you but your ferret is heartbroken by the death of his friend...... it doesnt matter if he eats or not.... he either needs another friend fast or he will end up dying...... plus being six they dont live much longer then that usually.. i used to have a few.... once they are used to other ferrets those become there family..... just like humans... which you noticed they are alot alike.. hope this helps you out... if you want more info pm me.... thanx and sorry to hear.... :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list