3800 WTB: SUPERCHARGER

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Mar 30 2005, 06:17 PM
Rob-

As a suggestion, lets get that pulley swapped before you mount the new SC. It will be so much easier. Then you can just slap it on with the 3.4 on there. Let me know when you get it and you can bring it over and I can slap it on for ya...
[snapback]77512[/snapback]​

Rich...

don't shoot me.......

My prix has been at the dealer for exactly 2 weeks now, and i had the supercharger delivered straight there :( so they can put it on faster.......

I've already almost racked up 1000 miles on my Trans am in 2 weeks.

:(

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Ron-

I am not sure what you mean by "the part that changes the mps"?

I have a regualr pulley puller and have taken on and off regular press on pulley's in addition to putting on mps systems from intense, zzp, etc.

What are you looking to do? Remove your current mps setup?

I'll drop you a pm with my cell number in it and feel free to call me. I live in Naperville and my brother Zack lives in Bolingbrook so if we have what you need I can help you out.

-Rich

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I didn't even know you guys were related! I have a ZZP MPS that has to come off my old blower and go on the new one. (Have to finish porting first). I know that it's possible to get the MPS on with a normal puller, but getting one off is another story. It usually requires an insert. I got your PM, I'll give you a shout soon about it. Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info