Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Mar 30 2005, 01:34 AM
you should see there prototype parts man, really nice!!!!!

Prototype you say???.....why do i think those will retail on their site within the next week or two :eek:

Oh no i didnt.... :lol:
[snapback]77435[/snapback]​

:lolsign:

Week or 2 is too long. Its on tomorrows website update. B)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
no no no no

prototype refers to the stuf they have been selling for at least 6 months... don't worry though, they have no first hand knowledge of how any of it works but within 24 hours of the fatal flaw being released to the public, they will have a fix for it.

;)

P.S. to ensure quality of those race blocks, please don't forget to do a complete disassembly and reassembly to ensure the quality of the build. Otherwise, its YOUR fault if it blows.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
P.S. to ensure quality of those race blocks, please don't forget to do a complete disassembly and reassembly to ensure the quality of the build. Otherwise, its YOUR fault if it blows

Yes yes, make sure you get at least to different makes of dial calipers, to assure complete accuracy of all taken measurements. Also, if you find any flaws when making your measurements and checking the geometry, then 12 other people must have the same flaw before its considered a problem. So dont bother asking them for help until you find others with the same problem.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by s1gtp@Mar 30 2005, 07:13 AM
seems like all you guys are doing, is promoting more traffic to their site. If you want to hurt them, stop talking about them, let people forget about them.
[snapback]77448[/snapback]​

Well, actually, no. Keeping the business flaws of Intense alive is a good way of calling them out to better their products and services offering. Ignoring and keeping it quiet will only allow for the chance of their "First to market without sufficient R & D" history to repeat on another unsuspecting enthusiast.

I don't want to say that Intense is a bad company with poor products, rather, I think the person at the helm lacks sufficient abilities to address the economies of problems associated with a small business. My #1 suggestion would be for him to humble up and surround himself with the knowledge leaders within the business and community and weigh their opinions and ideas heavier than his own.

Just $.02 in the morning.

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Say what you will about Intense but I still think they are a cut above the rest. At least they are a vendor that can install parts too. Most of the people that have a problem with Intense have products that were bought when Big Jeff was still there. Now that he is gone ,I feel, it is a new beginning for Intense.

Let's see how they do now. ;)

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Most of the people that have a problem with Intense have products that were bought when Big Jeff was still there. Now that he is gone ,I feel, it is a new beginning for Intense.

I do hope that it is a new beginning....well a better beginning at least.

But im pretty positive Big Jeff had nothing to do with their Icompetent PCMs. Also Big Jeff wasnt the person who has been declining warranties.

But I hope they do change....I will never purchase from them......but still hope they change for all the newbies entering the market.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info