3800 May 22nd Triple S.

01BlackGTP

Hey guys what s up? I just wanted to post on here and let you guys know that on sunday may 22nd my car team (Next LeveL) will be hosting a car show in buffalo grove at rack em up chicago. <http://rackemupchicago.com/>

I would like see some GP's there i think it would be sweet also to get to know some of you better.

I have been a member on this forum for a while but i havent been posting much.

Here is the link to my teams website, go to the bottom where it says forums and sign up, check it out and i hope to see some GP's there. NextLeveL

here is some info on our show:

312 McHenry Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 847-541-2500

TIME : 11 - 4.

Date: May 22, 2005

Admisson:
$5.00 to Show(non - judged)
10.00 to show judged

Classes:
1.) 60 - 70 Classic Car # 1
2.) 71 - 80 Classic Car # 2
3.) 81 - 90 American Street Car
4.) 91 - 99 American Street Car
5.) 00 - 05 domestic
6.) Team Car Competiton
7.) 80 - 90 Import
8.) 91 - 99 Import
9.) 00 - 05 Import
10.) Sport Compact Cars
11.) Extreme 2NR
12.) Bike
13.) Exotic
All Classes will have the Top 3 for trophies except the Team Car Compention that will have ONLY 1

Raffle: 50/50, Nextel Goodies, NLC shirts, Tony v's Free Pizza Certificate, Bumpers Buy 1 get 1hr free pool tables and more.....

Sponsored By: Nextel, Factory 5 motoring, Legend racing enterprise : all will have booths we everyone to see.

Hosted by : Rack'em up chicago: Food, Beer, and pool while everyone is waiting for trophies and such.

01BlackGTP

if anyone is going to be there fill out this form and email it to me at [email protected] :

TRIPLE S – SUNDAY, SHOW AND SHINE
*please bring this to the registers table*
NAME :

CAR CLASS :

CAR TEAM :

YEAR :

MAKE :

MODEL :

MODS:

Judging will start at 1:00 sharp. Trophies will be presented by 3:00

CLASSES
A.) 60-69 Classic Car # 1
B.) 70 - 79 Classic Car # 2
C.) 80 - 89 American Street Car (domestic only)
D.) 90 - 99 American Street Car (domestic only)
E.) 00 - 05 Domestic
F.) Team Car Competition
G.) 70 - 90 Import
H.) 91 - 99 Import
I.) 00 - 05 Import
J.) SCC
K.) Bike
L.) Extreme 2NR
M.) Exotic

Put X on one

Judged __________

Non - Judged ___________

*you can only enter one class. The team car competition is the only exception that will be an automatic enter if there is more then four cars to the team name. *

* If you enter the Team Car Competition that will be the best four cars in the team. The points will be totaled of those four top cars which will give us the winner. If there is a tie, we will go to the fifth car to be totaled in that mix*

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list